some problem with Chrome mouse wheel zooming

• Hi,

the reason is the Chrome-internal Flashplayer.

But the newer swfkrpano.js scripts (at least 1.0.8.15) are already handling this Chrome problem - the newer scripts are manually capturing the mouse-wheel events inside the browser and then sending them via javascript to the krpano viewer.

So I would recommend updating the swfkrpano.js.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• something is wrong with that. My velden.js is 1.16.2
    "krpano Embedding Script
    krpano 1.16.2 (build 2013-04-12)"

look here: http://www.tirol-images.com/panorama/kaern…hiff5/velden.js

Hi,

the reason is the Chrome-internal Flashplayer.

But the newer swfkrpano.js scripts (at least 1.0.8.15) are already handling this Chrome problem - the newer scripts are manually capturing the mouse-wheel events inside the browser and then sending them via javascript to the krpano viewer.

So I would recommend updating the swfkrpano.js.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi,

but a few lines later you are including the old swfkrpano.js (from 2012-01-16) and therewith overwriting the previous defined embedding functions:

Remove that swfkrpano.js script including there completely.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Ahaa, mea culpa :)
    thanx

Hi,

but a few lines later you are including the old swfkrpano.js (from 2012-01-16) and therewith overwriting the previous defined embedding functions:

Remove that swfkrpano.js script including there completely.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hello Klaus!
    We downloaded krpanotools-1.16.8-mac64 - and the tour generated with "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet" has the same problem with the mouse wheel in Chrome. (And it seams that all 1.16 versions have, only 1.08.15 work). Is it only krpanotools for mac problem or it presents in Windows krpanotools also?

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
    Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!