Load pano problems on change panorama

• Hi to all

I'm developing a quite bit complex panorama xml file.
    A quite large of actions are stored.
    The first one, called on xmlcomplete event, parse the hotspot objects arrays, setting new attributes, creating "background" hotspot with proper z-order and son on.

they're other actions to manage onhover, onclick, onout events. another one that poll periodically the ath and detect if is there a "near" hotspot and set action on it. In short a little bit code on every xml panorama files.

the problems occour changing panorama.
    I use the loadpano command, with different flags.
    In the new panorama, in the initial action it seems that the hotspot objects arrays is "crazy": duplicated hotspot appears, only the count is always right.
    It seems to me that no a complete reset of the "enviroment" is done.
    I also try to use the resetkrpano in the krpano.xml example, but doen't solve the problem.

Any kind of idea, suggestion?

thanks to all
    zeno

• Hi Klaus, thanks for answer

so.
    I found an alternative way: re-loading the overall embedded swf, onclick a javascript function is called. it remove the pano and re-embed the new one.

But... then I re-tried the loadpano way, using a sort of "progressive enhancement". I add, step by step, single features adding code and actions in the including "functions" file. The analysis is not yet completed. Just now it seem that forcing via code the hotspot zorder causes problems. Some delayed call too... but I'm still investigating.

I'll update the result.

thanks
    zeno

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!