IOS 6 Krpano ipad iphone

• I have an app with 4 panos in 4 pages, wich are called from 4 simple buttons
    The first time i load my app (in device or simulator) i get a bug.
    The first button display well a page with the full pano working.
    If i call a second button (whatever it be) the page display but the pano is black (one can see the hotspots if moving the screen)
    If i call a third button all is right with the page and the pano.
    I call a fourth button and get again a black pano in this page, and so one and so one ...
    If i quit the app and reload it, every thing are right

so the first time i enter the app i have a bug, i should quit the app (application doesn't work in background) to have it working. On a commercial point of view this is not acceptable

Any idea

Thanks

NB working with iOS 6.1 and Krpano 1.0.8.15

• Hi,

depending on how your 'pages' are organized, this could be the iOS 6 requestAnimationFrame-events bug - iOS 6 stops firing this event, when there are several scripts on the html page that are listening to this event - and when this event stops, then also krpano stops.

Version 1.16 includes an automatic workaround for this iOS 6 bug, so when this bug is the reason, it should work with this version.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hallo Klaus,

Unsere Panoramen (http://fcor.tamu.edu/panos/ ) funktionieren für uns auf iOS 5.1.1, aber nicht auf iOS 6.1.3, und ich würde gern wissen ob sie auf 6.1.3 bei Ihnen richtig laden.

Danke!

Hi,

das hat nichts mit dem Problem des Threaderstellers zu tun.

Der Grund hier - die Cubestrip Bilder sind mit 6000x1000 VIEL zu groß für iOS!

Vor iOS 6.0 hat iOS selbstständig solch großen Bilder herunter-skaliert, das passiert in iOS 6.x nicht mehr.
    Ich würde empfehlen 6 einzelne Würfelbilder zu verwenden.

Schöne Grüße,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!