MERGE doesn't work ?

• Hi since I mooved from 1.8.15 to 1.6.3 I have a problem with MERGE setting :
    In a panorama with it's own xml file I have a hotspot to call another pano in another xml file with scenes so I call it this way :

Code
    loadpano(box.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));

and in the box.xml file :

Code
    onstart="loadscene(scene_box1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1))"

the progress value isn't keeped <progress showload="none" showwait="none" />
    and when the scene loads the showload is displayed and the view param of the scene aren't used, if I go to next scene and come back to the first one the view settings are ok but the progress settings are still by default...

here is the VT:
    http://360images.fr/haras/

click on the hotspot called "Les écuries" top/right of the screen.

by the way the "onstart" param of the scene doesn't work too anymore, I used to do onstart="playsound(s1,sound.mp3,1,)" on each scene and now I have to do <events name="startupevents" keep="true" onxmlcomplete="playsound(s1,sound.mp3,1,); set(events[startupevents].onxmlcomplete,null);"/>

Strange...
    Thanx for looking !

• I solved the problem using events param in first scene :

Code
    <scene name="scene_box1" title="ZARCO" onstart="" thumburl="box1.tiles/thumb.jpg">
    <events name="startupevents" keep="true" onxmlcomplete="playsound(s1,box1.mp3,1,); set(events[startupevents].onxmlcomplete,null)"/>
    <events name="showloadevents" keep="true" onxmlcomplete="set(progress.showwait,none)"/>

Strange anyway...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!