Different architectural setting for panoramas inside a tour

• Hi,

is there a way to set different architectural values inside a tour?

for example i have a tour containing 3 scenes.

I want to set:
    architectural="0.5" architecturalonlymiddle="true" for the first pano,
    architectural="0.8" architecturalonlymiddle="false" for the second pano
    architectural="1" architecturalonlymiddle="false" for the third one.

the problem is that if I change the pano by clicking on a hotspot, pano 2 and 3 have the settings of the first scene.

Thanks!

• I'd create an event triggered on new pano:

Code
    <events name="viewevent" keep="true" onnewpano="view_check();"  />

and an action which checks scene names and set the needed view. Something like this:

Code
    <action name="view_check" >
    if(scene[get(xml.scene)].name == scene1, set(view.architectural, 0.5); set(view.architecturalonlymiddle, true) );if(scene[get(xml.scene)].name == scene2, set(view.architectural, 0.8); set(view.architecturalonlymiddle, false) ); if(scene[get(xml.scene)].name == scene3, set(view.architectural, 1); set(view.architecturalonlymiddle, false) );  </action>

However, if there are 50 or more panos such action would be too big, so I'd count how many view patterns there are and introduced the "viewsetting_tag" tag for each pano (inside the 'scene' node) and checked this tag. E.g.

Code
    <action name="view_check" >if(scene[get(xml.scene)].viewsetting_tag == pattern1, set(view.architectural, 0.5); set(view.architecturalonlymiddle, true) );if(scene[get(xml.scene)].viewsetting_tag  == pattern2, set(view.architectural, 0.8); set(view.architecturalonlymiddle, false) ); </action>

And put this tag inside the "scene" node:

Code
    <scene name="scene1" title="entrance"  viewsetting_tag="pattern1"> ...</scene>

Regards,

Alexey

• Hi,

why not simply defining a <view> element with the desired properties inside each <scene> ...?

e.g.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!