- The krpano Flash Viewer has also the possibility to play panoramic videos.
- All kind of video formats that are be supported by the Flashplayer can be used - e.g. normal .flv Flash videos
and also H264 coded videos files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov).
- The video itself will be loaded and controlled by the krpano videoplayer plugin and then
projected as pano-image by the krpano viewer.
Technically and from usage-perspective there is no difference to normal panoramic-images.
- Video Details: Flash Video - On2 VP2 - 1200x600 - 15fps - 2000 kb/s (33 MB)
- Thanks to www.virtual-surfers.com for sharing this video!
The minimum krpano xml structure to play a panoramic video:
<plugin name="video" url="videoplayer.swf" videourl="video.mp4" />
<sphere url="plugin:video" />