Mac OSX Installation
krpano is currently not a typical Mac OSX application and therefore might require
a few special steps for installations (especially on Mac OSX 10.15).
1. If not already done - download here
the latest krpano version.
2. Open the downloaded krpano DMG (diskimage) file:
the krpano folder out of
the DMG image, e.g. on to the Desktop:
4. Open the krpano folder and Right-Click
the FIX INSTALL OSX.command
and select Open
5. Confirm that you want to open it:
6. A Terminal window will open and ask for your system / login password.
7. That 'FIX INSTALL' script will remove the quarantine flags that the system might have added from the krpano files.
After that all krpano applications should work fine.