The version 126.96.36.199 of krpano is mostly a bugfix version of the 188.8.131.52 version,
but it also includes some important internal architectural changes in the HTML5 viewer,
that should improve the deep/z-ordering of distorted hotspots and also make them better 'click/touch-able'.
News / Changes:
Download (krpano Flash and HTML5 viewer, Plugins)
- krpano HTML5 Viewer (krpanoiphone.js)
- krpano Flash Viewer (krpano.swf)
- Fix: Changing plugin/hotspots urls during loading is possible now.
- Fix: The plugin 'crop' sizes still work after setting the crop.
- Fix: Android - Plugin/Hotspot Dragging.
- Fix: Android Phones - no wrong movement after enabling the 'long press fullscreen mode'.
- Fix: Combobox plugin - when the plugin was removed during the drop-down list was opened, then the list kept opened.
- General krpano changes (Flash and HTML5)
- A 'single variable if' like 'if(variable, ...)' can now check that variables also for 'not null' or 'not 0'
instead of just comparing it to true (like in other script languages).
- The viewer now exports the screentosphere and spheretoscreen functions for direct calling.
They are now available in the krpano HTML object and also in the new krpano plugin interface object.
Both functions have two Numbers as parameters and are returning an Object with x and y properties.
Fix: The onidle handling will be not interrupted by autorotate.