You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 6:24pm

Author: copenhagenjoe

How does krpano load images in HTML5?

Hey Lisbeth - I am seeing the same thing. I am trying to load the Images in a scene from an API that returns a 302 redirect and the location of the image in the location header. It looks like krpano makes the request to the API with the correct Origin Headers, KrPano then follows the 302 redirect and tries to get the image at the location - but doesn’t place the Origin header on that request .. so it bombs and returns an error. Seems like you had a similar issue, is there something that you did ...

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 8:43pm

HTML5 + MObile + Android + Chrome Failing to load distorted video

Distorted video loads fine everywhere except for on mobile+android+chrome. Same device loads fine in firefox. If I go to the mp4 link directly it does play, so not a codec issue. Only error being thrown is "failed to download video". This is an html5 tour only so no flash. Would love any insight you could give! Source code 1 2 <hotspot name="playbutton" scale=".5" zorder="14" visible="true" keep="true" url="info.png" ath="50" atv="20" distorted="true" capture="false" onclick="set(hotspot[playbut...

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 9:38pm

Generate snapshot of current view serverside

Quoted from "sachagriffin" What do you mean exactly? I guess I don't really know! Was hoping there was a way to hack the resolution temporarily to get around black screens. I guess not possible! Quoted from "sachagriffin" You can translate all the tiles for a particular level back into a full size panoramic image and export a rectalinear snap shot based on the ath,atv, and fov. If you figure out the math to place each image precisely. Definitely doable with panotools or maybe krpanotools itself...

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 8:39pm

Generate snapshot of current view serverside

Long time listener, first time poster! We’d like to create an html5 plugin that runs a serverside script that recreates the users current view from the source pano image. Ideally we’d like to reference the tiles the user is looking at (multires) instead of having to reference and process the entire pano image for such a small thumbnail. This way we can control the output size of the image centered around the point they're looking at in the pano, regardless of their browser size. The ecard plugin...