You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:19pm

Author: nex

set angle-fov on radar

Hello everyone! Well, I have a problem with my plugin (radar modified), I wish I could change the angle of the radar via an action in the xml . I have already changed the code of the plugin, but I do not have enough power to go further. Example xml code : Source code 1 2 3 4 <plugin name="map" url="map.jpg" align="center " x="0" y="0" scale=" 0" handcursor="false" zorder="100" scalechildren="true" /><plugin name="mapmask" url="map_mask.png" parent="map" enabled="false" /> <plugin name="radar" ur...

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 4:15pm

I need help for my plugin on my project [close]

Hello, I am trying to make a small plugin "comment - writing" to my project, but I do not go out with AS3. The plugin is created and integrated in Krpano, but my problem is with the fullscreen that disables the keyboard! I tried many tests without success! Exemple: AS3 : Source code 1 public function setFullScreen():void { this.width = Capabilities.screenResolutionX; this.height = Capabilities.screenResolutionY; this.stage.align = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT; this.stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCA...

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 6:49pm

Multi-radar dissociated (Resolved)

Resolved by Klaus, who provided what my edit the plugin. A BIG THANK Klaus

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 7:03pm

Already thank you to answer me, Yes indeed in virtual visit we did not need this feature! I tried the suggested solution, but radar still running at the same time. I think, without advance trops me that the only way and create the radar plugins (I hope not)! I also decided not to use HTML5 for the moment, so the only solution in flash.

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 3:54pm

Hello, I need your help with a project , it is not for a virtual tour , but I use Krpano to do . My problem is with the radar , I want my radar is dissociated from each other , if I drag one, the others should not move at the same time . For now if I drag one another move at the same time ( it follows the normal pano ... ) When I enable " Radar pluging - Heading Edit " on each radar, I can move independently ! So my question is : - Do I activate automatic "Edit Heading " and remove the same time...