You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, October 16th 2020, 11:12pm

Author: klaus.krpano

HTML5 WebM Video with alpha

Hi, that's not a 'transparent MP4' (such thing doesn't exist), that's a normal video with a top-bottom layout: top=the actual videoframe, bottom=grayscale-alpha-mask. Here a direct link to the video used in that example: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdp…ceships.mp4?t=1 Such video can be also used with the next krpano release 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:53pm

Panorama Based Textured 3D Models in a ThreeJS Scene

Hi, I have moved this topic here because of not directly krpano related. About Oculus Quest 2 - I have got mine today and yes, it's a nice device, the screen is sharp and clear and it works great with krpano! Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:45pm

Webvr resolution in Oculus Quest

Hi, do you compare the resolution of the pano image with the of screen rendering size? These two things are independent and unrelated from each other. When you don't get a sharp display in the Oculus Quest, something other must be wrong. Please post a link to your example in this case. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 10:09am

Xml file encryption problem

Hi, as it seems that element is created by the KolorBootstrap.js script, not by xml code. Maybe first check if it even works without encryption. And with an unencrypted file it would be also easier look for the problem root. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:56am

Why does adding "hotspot" immediately after executing the "loadscene" method fail to render?

Hi, the loadpano/loadscene calls are 'async'. To make sure something happens when they are done, the related code should be defined after the loadpano/loadscene in the same call. e.g. Source code 1 loadscene(...); trace('now the scene is loaded'); For your case you could add a callback e.g. this way: Source code 1 2 krpano.set("callback", function(){ ... your JS code ...}); krpano.call("loadscene(...); callback();"); This way the correct order is ensured and hotspots added in the JS code will be...

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:46am

Hi, quick answer: encrypt only the files that will be loaded by krpano itself. In detail: in depends on your example, I haven't examined it in detail yet, so I don't know where and how that window gets loaded/added and where it gets its content (but at least its not krpano code). Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:43am

Krpano 1.20.8 and include error

Hi, thanks for reporting! Yes, this is a bug and side-effect of the new 'parallel include xml loading' from version 1.20.8. The url was parsed again and because it changed due the random element, it was tracked wrongly as new request. Will be fixed soon in 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:35am

MacOS Yosemite & Safari 8 / incorrect device data

Hi, I mean with krpano 1.20.8 the detection should be okay, but to make more sure I have added even more checks in version 1.20.9 to avoid a wrong detection in such case. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:33am

Hi, that window that opens when clicking the 'i' button is NOT part of krpano, that's an external element / outside of krpano (probably from PTP). You could see that also by right-clicking on it. And content that will be not loaded/parsed by or through krpano can't be encrypted of course. Best regards, Klaus

Sunday, October 4th 2020, 10:52am

MacOS Yosemite & Safari 8 / incorrect device data

Hi, are you using krpano 1.20.8? I ask because in that version the 'iOS Desktop Mode' detection was changed due iOS 14 changes and should work also for this case. Beside of some other changes there is now also an additionally check if there is touchscreen-input support and that should be not true on a Mac Safari. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, October 1st 2020, 10:20pm

[Bug?] Fadenkreuz (mobile oder WebVR) springt

Hi, das ist wie oben schon erklärt beabsichtigt. Der Cursor passt sich der '3D-Tiefe' an, je näher am Betrachter desto stärker die Stereo-Separation. Falls nicht gewünscht einfach depth="off" für den Hotspot verwenden. Man sollte VR-Beispiele allerdings in VR beurteilen und nicht am Desktop. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Thursday, October 1st 2020, 10:17pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Hi, Quoted from "phil85" I have just updated Panotour Pro to KrPano version 1.20.8 and when I generate my visit with .xml file encryption, when I want to view my visit a fatal error message appears. If my visit is generated without encryption, it works. When using the krpano Panotour Pro Update Package, then the krpano license will be used instead of the Panotour Pro license. And the encryption itself is based on the krpano license. That means file encrypted directly by Panotour will not work in...

Thursday, October 1st 2020, 10:12pm

krpanotools encrypt php

Hi, instead of calling register first use the -license=### syntax - see here at the bottom of the page: https://krpano.com/buy/howtoregister/ This avoids potential problems when e.g. two processes or two threads are trying to register at the same time. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, October 1st 2020, 10:08pm

Oculus Quest Browser und krpano ..

Quoted from "Klaus_F" Oder wo ist der Trick? Hi, der Trick lautet HTTPS! Die WebXR API wird vom Browser nur auf HTTPS Seiten bereitgestellt (aus 'Sicherheitsgründen'). Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Monday, September 28th 2020, 1:52pm

Oculus Quest

Quoted What could be the problem? Too old krpano version! You're using version 1.20.2. I would always recommend using the latest krpano version. The main reason for not working in your case is that Oculus had removed the WebVR API and replaced it with the WebXR API. And WebXR API support was first added in version 1.20.3: https://krpano.com/news/#news1203

Friday, September 25th 2020, 11:37am

Note tool

Nice and well done!

Friday, September 25th 2020, 11:27am

HTML5 WebM Video with alpha

Hi, it's not about the videoplayer, it's about the rendering - currently always RGB instead of RGBA textures are used for videos to save GPU memory. There will be an option in the next release to tell the krpano viewer that the video has an alpha-channel (but keep in mind that such videos wouldn't work in iOS) and also other new options for transparent videos that will work everywhere. Best regards, Klaus

Friday, September 25th 2020, 10:47am

about panotour

Sure, the Flash-support is only an optional fallback for older systems and not required at all for usage.

Friday, September 25th 2020, 10:45am

Replacing <p></p> tag with div

Hi, the <p> to <div> replacement comes from the Flash-times to keep compatible with existing examples and gets the same results. For using raw-html maybe have a look at this example: https://krpano.com/examples/#pp-blur and there at the 'add_html_code' action - it provides a way for adding direct unmodified html to a layer. Best regards, Klaus

Friday, September 25th 2020, 10:41am

How to get makepano to read EXIF comment from Kolor Autopano output

Quoted Ping? Continue here: Narrow zoom-in on startup (no black zones or attempted rectilinear distortion) and better support of webvr - help wanted