You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 10:54pm

Author: info@totzek.de

Combine depthmap and blur?

So, we have depthmap support in krpano, and we have blur effect. Wouldn't it be super cool to combine these features to create depth of field dynamically? is this possible? What i want to achieve: Dynamic depth of field. I shot an example: Here i am in the middle of our messy office: https://panographer.de/testarea/24mm/ The background is blurred as i shot with the shutter wide open. I would like to tween between sharp and blurred. The idea is to shoot everything perfectly sharp and the add a de...

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 9:27am

Wp-pano examples hacked?

The examples shown on the "wp-pano" plugin are redirecting me to some other website offering pills and stuff. This needs to bi fixed / removed very quick. http://wp-pano.com/examples/

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 1:31pm

That's it!

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, yes, larger (or any other sized) 'screenshots' were already possible and they were new rendered in the given size (not up- or down-scaled) - but they were only using the currently loaded tiles. In that new example the viewer is first forced to load tiles from a higher resolution level - that's also visualized by a making the tile-borders visible and showing a loading text - and once all tiles are loaded the 'screenshot' is rendered (now using the tiles from a high...

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 10:36am

New Version PRELOAD

Hi Klaus, i am still on this. I tried the new krpano version and added the PRELOAD flag to the tour. Still the screenshot renders only a lowres version, even when i change the values for the size. Can you perhaps give me a hint? Cheers, Jan

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 9:30am

iframe?

Hi, die einfachste Version ist halt immer, den Ordner mit der Tour auf Deinen Server hochzuladen und dann die URL der tour.html als Iframe einzubinden. Den Code dafür kannst Du falls nötig bei einem der vielen Online iframe Generatoren erzeugen. Viel Erfolg!

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:34am

Hires Screenshot

I am referring to this older Thread. I am trying this again. – How do i preload hires tiles to make high resolution screenshot with the screenshot api? In a perfect world, only the hires tiles used in the actual view would be loaded while creating the screenshot and then unloaded again, right? Maybe i could even check the users device specs to adapt to the capabilities of the user pc...Schönes Wochenende, Jan Example: https://panographer.de/testarea/snap-8kcubes/ This is a Non-Multiresolution Pa...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 11:56am

thanks anyway

It was just an idea...

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 6:01pm

MHTML for oculus go offline view?

Hi guys, while still searching for a nice solution for offline viewing krpano tours with the oculus go, i stumpled upon MHTML . Might this be the simple solution? Creating a mhtml file from the krpano tour and then copy it to the oculus go? @Klaus, is this possible? I tried a bit, but the pano tiles havent been included in my tests. There are some settings in chrome for the creation of mhtml, but its like chinese to me. Best, Jan

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 10:55am

Thanks for that!

Very very handy! Just what i need. - Shouldnt it be listed in the krpano plugins?

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 11:13am

Hires MakeScreenshot

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/….makeScreenshot (to be used in javascript) i made a plugin lately which offers access from action scripting think about releasing it... So this means the resolution will be only limited by the loaded tiles? Thats interesting. Do you have an online example you are willing to show? - Jan

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:33pm

Hires MakeScreenshot

Hi! Is there a way to render out screenshots with higher resolution than the browser window? Would be great if this would be possible online. - Jan

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:17pm

Solution?

Did someone find a solution?

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 11:18am

Almost there, but need advice

Hi, i have the same problem like the other guys here. Here is my info from the XML: Source code 1 <level tiledimagewidth="4553" tiledimageheight="4553"><cube url="panos/111220-utopia-09-assembly.tiles/l4_%s_%0v_%0h.jpg" This is the code for the commandline i am trying: Source code 1 E:\KrPano\programm\krpano-1.19-pr10\krpanotools64.exe maketiles l4_%s_%0v_%0h.jpg retiled.tif 0 -insize=4553x4553 -intilesize=512 First tile is l4_b_01_01.jpg and its 512x512px in size. I put the tiles themselves int...

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 11:11am

snap-shot, ecard, camera,

Thanks Tuur, i searched for snapshot, snap shot, screenshot, camera, screengrab, ecard,... - Without final success. This is kind of sad, as i would like to present an example of this tool in use today. I thought i could use the dm_camera plugin, but now the day i would need it, the example website is down. Badluck. I will keep on searching... Best, Jan

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 7:39am

Snapshot / Ecard / html5?

Hi guys, i wonder if anyone developed a working plugin for making snapshots? The dm_camera plugin does appearently not exist anymore, the eCard plugin is flash only... Is there a working solution for html5 out there? Cheers, Jan

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 7:30am

Plugin gone?

Hi, i am interested in using this, but the demo is gone. - Does the plugin still "exist"? Best regards, Jan

Monday, July 11th 2016, 8:08pm

Apostrophes... - Edit

Piotr, thank you!!! It works!!! (No idea, where those lousy apostrophes came from... I did copy & paste. Maybe some autocomplete in Notepad++ or so.) - Seemed to work. At least its showing some font, but they actually not the right ones. http://panographer.de/testarea/fontface-krpano/ I tried to embed three fonts. Its showing different fonts however. index: Source code 1 <link href=’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Galada|Katibeh|Open+Sans|Open+Sans+Condensed:300|Pacifico' rel=’stylesheet’...

Monday, July 11th 2016, 6:24pm

Webfont Madness

Hi guys, i am trying to use google-fonts, so i found this thread. Sounds simple, and i tried: Without success so far... http://panographer.de/testarea/fontface-krpano/ Can you tell me, what i am doing wrong? html Source code 1 <head> <title>krpano - 120a</title> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" /> <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" /> <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" ...

Monday, August 17th 2015, 3:08pm

Probleme mit Safari Win/Mac/IOS

Hallo, kann es sein, das ich etwas wesentliches übersehe? Mein erstes 360°-Video, dass ich mit Krpano zeigen will, funktioniert nur bedingt. Windows, geht fast alles, bis auf Safari. Am Mac ist Safari auch problematisch und Firefox scheint nach einige Bufferzeit zu gehen. Link zum Test: http://panographer.de/360-video/timelpase-krpano/ Ich find dazu nix im Forum oder in der Doku. Freue mich über jeden Rat! - Jan

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:21am

Video in Panorama

Hi, ich arbeite gerade an einem Projekt, in dem das auch gefragt ist. Vorab: eine perfekte Lösung scheint es nicht zu geben. Vor allem deshalb, weil Videos farblich anders dargestellt werden als die Panoramen dahinter. So kann es je nach Systemumgebung immer mal sein, das die Kante zwischen Videohotspot und Panorama mehr oder weniger deutlich sichtbar ist. Abhilfe kann hier evtl. eine PNG Maske schaffen. Ich habe da einige Tage daran herumexperimentiert; unter anderem habe ich auch Panotour Pro ...