You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 848.

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:58pm

Author: indexofrefraction

Hotspots from scene to scene

ah... i think some things got mixed up here... there are no "world" coordinates over multiple scenes, so this is not possible. it is always the same sphere, just holding a different image. for per scene hotspots you need to add them inside your scenes, without the keep=true (or with keep=false) then they will be loaded for that scene, only <scene ...> <hotspot ... keep="false" /> </scene> if you want the same hotspot visible in a different scene, you must add it there again (with adapted coordin...

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:27pm

Hotspots from scene to scene

<hotspot name="spot2" style="spotstyle" tx="330.0" ty="600.0" tz="0.0" keep="true" />

Monday, October 12th 2020, 10:40pm

Panorama Based Textured 3D Models in a ThreeJS Scene

@ odysseyjason well yes, its easy to patch together an env and some objects with three or babylon, the complicated things come later when you go in the details ;)

Friday, October 9th 2020, 10:10am

Why does adding "hotspot" immediately after executing the "loadscene" method fail to render?

you can use keep=true and then remove them manually if you dont need them anymore an alternative is to write xml into the scene content, see this thread https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=17834

Wednesday, October 7th 2020, 10:01am

callwhen loaded

hi jerome, just an idea... it would be interesting to try callwhen(ih.pixelwidth, ...); that should work i guess and would be a clean solution after all you cant really rely on delay times

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 11:58pm

callwhen loaded

you could also try to call ih.updatepos(); before checking.

Monday, October 5th 2020, 10:41am

I am unsure whether to buy or not

to use the newest krpano is mandatory if you do professional websites. 1.19 is outdated and does not support modern phones or browser quirks everpano is completely separate from krpano

Thursday, October 1st 2020, 1:15pm

MacOS Yosemite & Safari 8 / incorrect device data

There is nobody using Safari 8 anymore, that would mean no system update for years. If someone was still on Yosemite, he would use Safari 12.1.2

Wednesday, September 30th 2020, 1:20pm

Why does adding "hotspot" immediately after executing the "loadscene" method fail to render?

hi, probably yes, after the 2 seconds your hotspot gets unloaded, because you are not setting keep=true best, index

Monday, September 28th 2020, 8:53am

KRPano Partnership in China

i'd say a professional company wouldn't approach a possible client by posting public in their forum this thread should be deleted.

Friday, September 25th 2020, 4:56pm

Replace Adobe Flash Player

first your embedding in the index.html must be right https://krpano.com/docu/html/#syntax https://krpano.com/docu/html/#html5

Friday, September 25th 2020, 2:00pm

removehotspot from scene content

it seems that you can do it this way, but it is more a hack than a good solution. compared to altering the xml in the scene content, the if/global solution outlined above is way easier

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, 11:33am

Replacing <p></p> tag with div

I guess if you want add complex html, then better avoid going through html="data:..." create your layer and then add your stuff by javascript using layer.sprite but be aware that kprano has its way to represent its layers/hotspots as html, so not everything is in your control.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 5:03pm

ok.. that is what i suspected, i didn't know that would work.. tx!

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 3:56pm

Quoted from "jeromebg" Found a solution with txtadd and txtreplace ;) hm? i'm wondering... :) are you changing the scenes content? is that possible?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 12:51pm

hi jerome, you think the wrong way the memory content is not the full xml, its the global xml plus the active scene (without the rest of the scenes) if you change the scene 1) the active scene content gets added 2) all hotspots/layers/events without keep=true get removed that is why you can not access other scenes content and in your case the definitions in the scene get reloaded freshly you probably should define your hotspot globally / outside the scenes, maybe with alpha=0 and then enable or ...

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 1:38pm

"mutesound()" is invalid

maybe your condition is wrong? ifnot(! is a double negate

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 7:52pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted from "Sergey74" Good update, it's a pity that the GUI is not developing ... which gui?

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 5:22pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

whoa! this is fantastic! thank you very much, klaus! i'm gonna throw geometry at it and wonder how much it can take

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 1:36pm

How to convert screen coordinates to tx tz

https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#spheretospace