You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:56pm

Author: LBrigaut

embedding Krpano in Flex : issue with embeddedstartup function call

Hi, It seems that if embeddedstartup is called too soon KRPano won't load in a Flex App. Here is what I'm doing : - step 1 : loading krpano.swf in a Loader (using URLRequest) - step 2 : adding the loader to a container (a UIComponent based class in my case) - step 3 : when receiving the complete event from the Loader.contentLoaderInfo, I call the embeddedstartup - step 4 : when KRPano call the krpano_ready method, I dispatch an event to signal that krpano is ready to be used My problem : this wo...

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:42pm

Flex plugin for Krpano solved "sort of"

Not sure if you solved the problem at your end, so here is the way we solved it. Mainly, th solution consist in building an AS3 plugin and load the Flex part dynamically using the Loader class. The key part is to intercept for 2 system events generated by Flash player for Flex apps : mx.managers.SystemManager.isBootstrapRoot and mx.managers.SystemManager.isStageRoot Here is parts of code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35...

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 4:59pm

parent="STAGE" issue

Hi, Is there a way to set, for a plugin, the parent attribute to STAGE and the capture attribute to false. A quick test I ran shows that with parent set to STAGE, the plugin traps the mouse events even if the capture attribute is set to false. Any suggestion? Regards, Laurent

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 3:33pm

Problem solved!

OK, I'm an idiot! Just needed to specify Flash player 10 as being required in the project settings L.

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 3:24pm

Using Krpano in FlexBuilder

Hi, First of all, I was reallly happy to see that the latest release was supporting loading krpano in an other swf (even experimental is good for me!). Though, I tried to port the sample done in Flash in FlexBuilder 3 and, no matter what I try, I keep getting the following error when tryin to run the app : ReferenceError: Error #1065: La variable ContextMenuClipboardItems n'est pas définie. at flash.ui::ContextMenu/initLinkAndClipboardProperties() at flash.ui::ContextMenu() at kflashpano::Kpano/...