You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 4:14pm

Author: marfn

Run tour in wireless cellular internet (offline)

I wonder if is to run the tour on the mobile without internet , tried compiar files for my cell the tour and open the tour.html , but it 's a javascript error not enabled this

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:06pm

Starting the tour in webvr mode.

Like when I opened up the tour , I would already be in VR mode web , how do it?

Monday, August 24th 2015, 8:26pm

Oculus Rift/Browser discrepencies

I've got the same problem , I've written twice forum anyone else help me .

Friday, August 21st 2015, 4:49am

Problems with hotspot

Hello class , when I try to open the tour hotspot in webvr so he does not open. please help me. exemple: http://192.185.176.15/~gyroc412/teste/vtour-v4/tour.html

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 4:35pm

Google adjustments cardboard

Hello friends, I am now working with google cardboard using the new version of krpano , however found a difficulty when opening images in the tour, instead of her opening tour in both screens open for them in half. by clicking the hostport that the door had opened the image. link:http://marcofeio.com.br/teste/vtour-v5/tour_editor.html

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 10:43pm

Transform tour cloths in an image paronĂ¢mica 360

Hello , an image 360 is used to generate the 360 tour , I wonder if with cloths ( cuts ) it is possible to generate an image 360 ? which is to make the case to the contrary .

Monday, June 15th 2015, 6:31pm

accelerometers and gyroscopes to navigate the tour

It is to use the phone's accelerometers and gyroscopes to navigate the tour?

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:40pm

problems in my tour

Tried So , is something wrong? pq not get caught. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 if(device.desktop , set(counter, 0), counter LT hotspot.count, inc(counter), if(device.mobile, set(hotspot[get(counter)].width,200); set(hotspot[get(counter)].height,200); );

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 2:19pm

problems in my tour

Hello friends , I have two problems , please help me . 1 - How do I select all my hostport the same time? for example I want to set the size of all hostport my tour with a unique code . 2 - if(device === mobile , set(hotspot[spot1].width,100) ); if(device === mobile , set(hotspot[spot1].height,100) ); Why this code is not catching ? I've tried so . if(devices === mobile , set(hotspot[spot1].width,100) ); if(devices === mobile , set(hotspot[spot1].height,100) );

Friday, May 15th 2015, 2:43pm

open a page within my tour in pop -up or iframe

ello Friends, I need to open a page within my tour in pop -up or iframe . Can you help me?

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 7:59pm

display an image on my tour only when in a particular scene

Hello colleagues , I need to display an image on my tour only when in a particular scene, as do that ?. For example , if I'm in the scene 1 , shows the image 1 .

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:03pm

Rotation problems in my tour

Hello friends , I'm having the following problem: I have a system that by clicking on "auto tour" button , begins to rotate the tour and after completing the rotation change of environment. Happens when lodge it in my online server, it does not change environment is only infinitely running link: http://marcofeio.com.br/gyro/hb/vtour/tour.html code: <autorotate enabled="false" waittime="1.0" accel="1" speed="5" horizon="0" /> <events onviewchanged="check_position();"/> <events onidle="start_posit...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 3:40pm

how to check what scene I?

I can spend a code example using various actions for different scenes ?

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 1:24pm

I did it and not squeegee , correct? if ( scene [ get ( xml.scene )] name == scene_02 , name_action ()) ;

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:23pm

I need each scena do a different action .

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:47pm

Hi, I need that when the User is in a particular scene, an action is performed , Would anyone help me that check ?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:39pm

Problems in my photo gallery.

Hello friends, I'm having a problem with a code of my photo gallery, by clicking the arrow left or right it does not change the image, I used this code in version 1.0 of krpano, I am now using version 1.8. Code: <Action name = "p1"> set (plugin [text] .url, hotspots / text / 01.png); loadscene (get (scene [1] .name), null, MERGE, BLEND (1)); set (plugin [camera] .Visible, true); p1_f1 (); </ Action> <Action name = "p1_f1"> set (plugin [photo] .url, photos / hall-beige / 1.jpg); set (plugin [left...

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 1:16pm

Slider carousel on my tour

Hello friends , I need my tour has a slider carousel style with some images and the images varies depending on the environment ( scene ) , Would anyone know how I can do this ?

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 9:27pm

problem with my tour

Good afternoon friends , I am tendon THAT Problem with my tour : Fatal Error: ./plugins/showtext.xml - xml parsing failed! Link: http://gyro.com.br/jobs/2015/cury/nova-igua%C3%A7u/tour.html No idea what can be ? folder structures: tour.xml plugins/showtext.xml skin / ..... panos / ... Code: <krpano version="1.18" title="Virtual Tour" onstart="startup();"> <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/showtext.xml" /> <autorotate enabled="false" waittime="1.0" accel="1" speed="5" horizon="0" /> <events onviewc...

Monday, March 16th 2015, 2:57pm

Inserting jquery scripts in my tour

Assim que eu uso? how to use tween(layer[icon].rotate,360);? costaria of aplicalo that my plugin: <plugin name="logoGyro" url="skin/logoGyro.png" keep="true" devices="all" visible="false" enabled="true" handcursor="true" align="rightbottom" onClick = "switch(fullscreen); openUrl(http://www.gyro.com.br,_blank)" zorder="99" x="10" y="10" /> already taking other doubts . you can tell me why the openUrl ( http : //www.gyro.com.br,_blank ) is not catching ?