You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 352.

Monday, October 19th 2020, 6:12pm

Author: San7

add hotspot

Okay, I'll look at the position of the cross on my mobile phone. I am currently optimizing a plugin for positioning hotspots in 3D space using tx ty tz coordinates.The attribute panel will be displayed separately. And there will be some other changes

Monday, October 19th 2020, 5:10am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" Hello San7 I wonder if it is possible that when opening a photo via a hotspot, the possibility of reducing the image (zoom -) is limited. That is to say that when we reverse the mouse wheel it can only be reduced to the size with which it starts when it is opened Hi, Yes, it's possible, but I'm not sure that most people need this feature

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 7:39pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "tefod" поддерживает ли функция "В кадре" (iframe_add_hotspot) изменение размера / ширины / высоты окна? Hi, this is not possible right now, but I will add it in the next update

Monday, September 28th 2020, 5:20pm

Oculus Quest

Klaus, thank you! Yes, I did the test and it worked!

Monday, September 28th 2020, 11:29am

Oculus Quest

Hi, I'm trying to watch a virtual tour with https in Oculus Quest in VR mode, but it only opens in the browser window and doesn't expand completely https://kolcovo.ru/kolcovo-tour/index.html. The examples on the krpano website work fine. What could be the problem?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 2:40pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "acanoune" Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs Here is my hotspot code: Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help! What version of the plugin are you using? Can you send the archive with the tour?

Monday, September 7th 2020, 3:32pm

Menu creation

Update. Menu Added selection of the active panorama in the menu as a frame. Frame parameters are customizable. Fixed work of the viewed panorama marker. It is possible to disable it. Correction of minor bugs. Menu editor Added a button to assign sound playback when clicking on a button in the menu. Example Download the demo version

Friday, August 28th 2020, 4:03pm

add hotspot

facebook or here

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 7:10am

add hotspot

Update. add hotspot v 1.77 Fixed bugs in scene list creation (did not open in Panotur).Fixed opening photo (there was a mismatch with the gallery plugin).To open the list of actions in Panotur, you need to write the path like this: save_hotspot.xml - action_list="'indexdata/add_hotspot/plugins_l/actionSM.html'" .Video hotspot was not saved with disabled distortion (fixed).There were inconsistencies with the creation of the patch in PTgui (fixed).Actions for opening videos, photos, YouTube in pol...

Monday, August 24th 2020, 6:54pm

Switch between scenes automatically?

Hi, I wrote a simple code that flips through scenes. Create a button and assign it an action autoNextScene(); Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <action name="autoNextScene"> if(autoNext, clearinterval('nextsc'); set(autoNext, false); , setinterval('nextsc', 10, skin_nextscene_loop(+1); ); set(autoNext, true); ); </action>

Friday, August 21st 2020, 10:53am

ispaused

I did a test and the value of the "ispaused" attribute does not change when using the "togglepause" action In the test I output this attribute to the console: trace(ispaused=, hotspot[videoplayer].ispaused);

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 8:57pm

add hotspot

Try adding to style_addhs.xml style name="freim_bg_Adhs" - onclick.addevent="popup_close();"

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 7:18pm

add hotspot

You need to assign the "layer[close_freim_url_addhs]" button to remove the filter.

Tuesday, August 11th 2020, 8:08pm

add hotspot

Hi, http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Add_Hotspot_en.html#rashireny attribute window Open the window and click on the hotspot-attributes will appear in the window

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 11:18am

VTOUR: lookathotspot

For example, add the style to "onclick" - looktohotspot(get(name), 25, smooth()); Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <!-- skin_hotspotstyle - style for the hotspots --> <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" edge="top" distorted="true" tooltip="" linkedscene="" linkedscene_lookat="" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name), 25, smooth()); skin_hotspotstyle_click();" depth="1000" scale="0.5" onover="tween(scale,0.55);" onout="tween(scale,0.5);" onloaded="skin_hotspotstyle_setup()...

Friday, August 7th 2020, 5:44pm

VTOUR: lookathotspot

Hi, doesn't this work? looktohotspot

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 6:55pm

Pano upside down

Set each scene to its own value camroll

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 5:34pm

add hotspot

I only changed "calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll1" I Think you need to look in your code

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 4:39pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" but when deleting the pin the tour behaves erratically. hotspots that should open photos do not open them I sent you a link to download your example, which removed the pin code and installed two hotspots. The hotspots open pictures. Your video hotspots haven't moved anywhere.

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 10:16am

add hotspot

You can use the plugin as an auxiliary tool for creating hotspots. You can open a window with the parameters of the created hotspot and use them for your local hotspot. photo.xml it is enabled when a hotspot of the "image" type should open a photo. I didn't use this function for polygonal hotspots, but it seems to need to be added. Now you can connect it yourself photo.xml and you will open photos when you click on the polygon hotspot You can add your actions in any xml file that is loaded, for ...