You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 1:20pm

Author: gabriel

branding free licence registered and there is still "about krpano ..." by right click

Hello, I would like to completely disengage right click, I have a registered banding free licence, running krpano 1.20, I have put : <contextmenu fullscreen="false" versioninfo="false"/> into the main xml, erase everything about context menu in skin.xml, but I have still " about the krpano panorama viewer " when right click. Thanks for your help.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 1:19pm

branding free licence registered and there is still "about krpano ..." by right click

Hello, I would like to completely disengage right click, I have a registered banding free licence, running krpano 1.20, I have put : <contextmenu fullscreen="false" versioninfo="false"/> into the main xml, erase everything about context menu in skin.xml, but I have still " about the krpano panorama viewer " when right click. Thanks for your help.

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 12:09am

How to go to a "normal" view, once the intro effects are finished ?

Hi All, i have make a tour with intro effects, who works well, but i don't know how to switch to "normal" view when they are finished, here is my code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 <!-- startup action - load the first pano/scene --> <action name="startup" autorun="onstart"> if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].nam...

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 1:48am

URL with dynamic use

Hi All, this plugin works well, but i have a problem with the URL i mean, when my code is Source code 1 onclick="forma_px(320 , 100 , http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/testspotify/lecteurs/kc.html,'get(activehotspot)');" everything is ok, and the name kc appears in the title of the window, even he is called by 'get(activehotspot)') but for the url, if i write kc.html, it works, but not with 'get(activehotspot)', either 'get(activehotspot)'), either trace(%1), etc ... you can see the link here : http://...

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 5:25pm

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Hi Alexey, Thanks for your rapid answer, yes, in the project i work on actually left is well, and if i can also set the level y, it will be better. But maybe the possibilité to setup both left/center/right/top/bottom, etc ... will be better for future projects. Thank you and have a nice day, Gabriel.

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 3:24pm

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Hi Alexey, Thank you for your rapid answer, but i miss something: if i want anyway to move the window, where i can do that, i have seen all the xml and the css and i have not find where the position of the window is set , if you can tell me that, it will be helpfull because in the project i'm actually working on, there is already others element at the middle, and the web-box have to be somewhere else. Regarding the lessons on krpano, it looks very interesting, do you give a .pdf or something wit...

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 4:54am

position of the window

Hi all, ok, it's a noob question, i assume how can i open the html window elsewhere than in the middle of the page ? Before asking, i have read all the thread, i had a look in modal_window.xml and iframe.css, but i don't find anything. second point : you said to Lukas : "If it's difficult for you, come to our educational courses. It available on English." well, i'm interested by educational courses in krpano. Have a nice day, Gabriel.

Friday, January 8th 2016, 4:15am

multiples actions intricates

Hi all, i have make a code who half works, here is : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="decount"> set(layer[decompteur].html,60); asyncloop(true, delayedcall(1, dec(layer[decompteur].html,1,,)); ); </action> What i have is my layer's html wait 1 second from 60 to 59, and then, go very fast from 59 to 0. and what i want is 1 second delay between all frames from 60 to 0. Thanks for your help, and have a nice day, Gabriel.

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 9:23pm

use trace content as a variable

Hi Klaus, and thank you for your answer who reassures me. I'm beginer in Krpano, and everytime i finaly found a solution, most of the time helped by members , then i seen after that it was wrote in the documentation ... Thanks for this elegant and subtile language. Gabriel.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:20am

How can i loop this, without using loop() ?

Thank you Panomaster for the time you take and for the lesson you give me. Your code is simple, effective, and ... logical ! i learn 3 things with your answer : -it's possible to tell "nextframe" -use less images than 22 ! -try to be simple as possible Thanks again and have a nice day. Gabriel.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 7:59pm

How can i loop this, without using loop() ?

I all, here is my tour : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/egin and, as you see, hotspots tweens with differents delayedcalls i want to loop this action. This action is call via the first hotspot : Source code 1 onloaded="action1" then action1 is working, and at the end : Source code 1 2 delayedcall(82,tween(hotspot[hotspot21].alpha,0,2);); delayedcall(84,action1();); but this don't work A other thing that is that the quality of the image decrease with the time: at the beginning it's ok, but when the a...

Friday, January 1st 2016, 9:24pm

It's what i want to do, but the value 2 who is working is "trace", so the question is how to put the value of "trace" in a variable that i can put in the if condition.

Friday, January 1st 2016, 7:32pm

Hi Panomaster, and thank you for your answer. here are some explainations of what i'm looking to do : i have a hotspot named "music" who play music while on over : Source code 1 <hotspot name="music1" onover="playsound(bgsnd, 'url.mp3|alt_url.ogg', 0); check_decompte(); trace(hotspot[music1].name)" /> this hotspot is set to enabled="false", and is enabled="true" when he is at the middle of the screen. This is done by a other action based on getlooktodistance action. In the same time the user can...

Friday, January 1st 2016, 4:59pm

Hi All, happy new year! i'm looking to use the trace content as a new variable for a if action, like in this exemple: Source code 1 2 3 4 <action name="compare"> set (A,false); if((text == "get(trace)"),set (A, true)); if(A == true,... Is there a way to remplace the sentence "get(trace)" by something who works ? thank you. Gabriel.

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 12:38pm

Hi Klauss

Hi Klaus, and thank for your rapid answer. i use a iPhone 6, the tour is embedded in the phone by goodreader, and read by safari. But it's already when i build the tour on my computer that i can hear the delay. in fact it's like the music is duplicated, and a little bit slowed, with a kind of echo ... Thank you and have a nice day. Gabriel.

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 2:14am

Sound into cardboard have a "delay"

Hi All, i have make a tour for cardboard, and try to add different sound for each panos, it works, but i have a "delay", something special where the music is a little bit slower, and "duplicate". Here is the code of my xml, may someone tell me where i go wrong . Thank you and have a nice day. Gabriel. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <krpano logkey="false" showerrors="false" onstart="startup();"> <action name="startup"> if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name)); loadscene(get(startscene), nul...

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:23pm

Hi Red

Thank for your reply ... arg "d" instead of "t" ... il always been a "0" in orthography ... anyway, it doesn't work. During testing, i can show the image describe as a layer, and distorted="false" on my iPhone, online. Cheers. Gabriel.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:47am

Show a image instead of changing pano

Hi Everybody, i recently make a tour for handicapped people when they are visiting a museum ( there is a little stair, people with wheelchair cannot enter in this piece ). So, i would like that the hotspots on the tour showing a image instead of going to a other piece ( there is only one piece where they cannot go, and only one pano in my tour ) the virtual tour is here : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/musee-bourdelle/index.html , you can see there several hotspot, showing additional information. he...

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 5:14pm

keep a plugin visible with a onver action

Hi All, after seen the plugins and the tween actions, i have a problem with keeping a plugin visible, here is my code: Source code 1 2 3 <!-- plugins --> <plugin name="ces" url="%FIRSTXML%/graphics/menus/ces.png" distorted="false" align="top left" scale="1.0" zorder="200" x="0.75%" y="1%" onover="set(plugin[ces_over].visible,true); tween(plugin[ces_over].alpha,1,0,default);" onover="set(plugin[cad].visible,true); tween(plugin[cad].alpha,1,0,default);" onout="tween(plugin[ces_over].alpha,0,0,defa...