Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 4:46pm

Author: pglus

onviewchanged event

Thank you. I'll try.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:25am

onviewchanged event

Hi. When I change the view with the mouse, the onviewchanged event called. And when I change the view with code: this.krpano.set('view.hlookat', hlookat); this.krpano.set('view.vlookat', vlookat); this.krpano.set('view.fov', fov); The onviewchanged event also called. Is it possible to disable the event when the view changed through the code. Or how can I tell them apart?

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 8:19am

onviewchanged

Hi. When I change the view with the mouse, the onviewchanged event called. And when I change the view with code: this.krpano.set('view.hlookat', hlookat); this.krpano.set('view.vlookat', vlookat); this.krpano.set('view.fov', fov); The onviewchanged event also called. Is it possible to disable the event when the view changed through the code. Or how can I tell them apart?

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 1:38pm

Call js from krpano

Hi. I'm trying to call the js function from krpano and get an error. <hotspot type="text" html="" renderer="css3d" onloaded="init_hotspot();" distorted="true" name="hotspot_1" ath= "-55.25" atv= "26.31" scale="1" onclick="js(onHotspotClick([{a:'aaa'}]))" /> WARNING: js() - calling Javascript "onHotspotClick([{a:'aaa'}])" failed: SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list What could be the problem?

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 3:01pm

Hotspot with animation

Wow! Thank you!

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 12:32pm

Hotspot with animation

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, I would say this way: - make two hotspots - one with the image, one with the textfield - the image one visible and the textfield one invisible at start - both with distorted=true and the same ath/atv coordinates - set rx=90 (or -90) to the textfield hotspots (rx = rotation along the x-axis) - disable the textfield hotspot at startup - in the onover event of the image hotspot tween the rx of the image hotspot to 90 and rx of the textfield hotspot to 0 - in the done...

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 11:16am

Hotspot with animation

Hey. I want to make a hotspot like in the example (http://www.transported.co/1420-laurel-wa…0210/t/DBO_wpTv). Animation of turn and text display (hover animation). Solution with html / css does not work in vr mode. How can i do this?