You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

Sunday, October 18th 2020, 8:01pm

Author: herrpedro

floor plan plugin

i found this searching in the forum see if it helps http://wirestam.com/panos/Flash/plugins/floorplan.html

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 10:15am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "Sergey74" Quoted from "indexofrefraction" which gui? VTour Editor e.g. Is in work. wow.... that would shake some trees

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 4:51pm

[SOLVED] DealyedCall not working?

hi does the random value form volume works ? i'd put a number instead of val just to test it if it would wait that number of seconds i'd try to use get(val) instead of just "val" i'd add another semicolon there too playsound( bgsound, %1, false, rnd_val, delayedcall(val, sound_loop(%1); ); ); thats my 2 cents

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 11:45pm

video streaming

hi all, since there are no answers... is there any software that plays a 360 live stream other than youtube or facebook? i'd like to have more control of it thank you all for the help

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 11:40pm

video streaming

hi all, been searching for posts without much success until i found the info i was missing in the videoplayer page RTMP Video Streaming (rtmp:// urls) - Flashplayer only HTTP Live Streaming (.m3u, .m3u8) - iOS, Mac Safari only - and only for <layer> usage is this info still up do date? i was wondering if it was possible to stream a 360 video in all devices from a 2:1 videostream (or 16:9) can't i see it in a windows pc in html5? thank you all

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 7:13pm

media queries in data:css

Hi, Klaus pointed me to this one https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16364 it is just to set font-size according to screensize so i hope it will work. hope it helps someone.

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 2:22pm

setting css class programatically

hi, yes but i use it in several places and a function is better if you want to achieve some specific behaviour after. i think i didn't even need the "get (name)" .. it can be "caller.name" in the action i think thank you.

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 1:26pm

setting css class programatically

hi all I fought a bit with trial and error on changing css style onover and onout. Appears that the css has the content and not the name of the data tag so i built a very simple action to do it so I could use it generically Didn't find any example in the forum so... now there is one. Hope it helps. Source code 1 2 3 4 <data name="cssunitdetail"> color:#FFFFFF; font-size:13px ; text-align:center; </data> Source code 1 ... onover="setcss(get(name) , cssunitdetail);" ... Source code 1 2 3 <action n...

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 1:22pm

media queries in data:css

hi, is it possible to use mediaqueries do increase decrease font-size or other css settings i tries to envelope css settings in mediaqueries but it did not came out well https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp or must i add them to the main html? thank you all

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 1:16pm

Show/Hide hotspots according to a zoom?

hi, if they no not have anything to do with each other you do a for loop on all hostspots and add the action on onviewchange it mught be a good ideia to copy the current zoom to a variable and, if the zoom does not change from the previous value (the user has just made a pan) you dont call this Source code 1 2 <hotspot name="some1zoom" fovmin="50" fovmax="80 otherattributes /> <hotspot name="some2zoom" fovmin="80" fovmax="10 otherattributes /> --> action code Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Tuesday, April 14th 2020, 12:51pm

audiointerface - oncompleteactions

hi, good morning was just checking if it was a know issue so i could rule that out i'll fill my code with trace elements so i can be 100% sure

Tuesday, April 14th 2020, 10:16am

audiointerface - oncompleteactions

hi all, good morning. I'm adding a "stop sound button" that shows up whenever i start to play a sound and hides if clicked (and stops the sound) or oncomplete when sound finishes to play The scene has multiple sounds and lets say every sound as 10 seconds Seems to me that, if i click a sound (it shows up) then, after 6 seconds, i click another sound. After 4 seconds it vanishes. The oncomplete runs also if i stop and destroy the sound object? Or am I doing something wrong (perfectly possible) Th...

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 10:56pm

360 audio bug - soundinterface

hi all been playing today with playaudioathotspot the bug is pretty simple if you rotate the phone one side (say landscape left) when you put the hotspot to the left side the audio comes from the left side it you rotate the phone to landscape right when you put the hotspot to the left side the audio comes from the right side hope it helps best regards, happy easter and stay safe

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 6:40pm

mobile spikes showing in zenith

hi Klaus! yep... its written there in the bttom of the context menu Krpano 1.20 (build 2019-09-02) Android 10 (sm-g975F) - Chrome 80.0 - Webgl

Monday, February 10th 2020, 10:19pm

mobile spikes showing in zenith

hi, I just noticed some colored spykes while looking at the zenith in a demotour i was building samsung s10+, either in landscape or portrait fullscreen or not chrome 80.0 webgl krpano 1.20 (2019-09-02) multires tour it is a photo by a goprofusion.. may be the resolution is too low? i've a photo by dslr (200megapixel) in previous scene and it does not happen check the attachment Thank you.

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 10:56pm

Krpano ToolBox

Thank you!

Monday, December 16th 2019, 2:17pm

handling hotspot and layer click in general

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.onclick Thank you for your reply but... If I add that line will it affect all the layers and hotpots in a tour instantly? Like <event onClick="trace(clicked) " > affects all click Same thing for clicking a hotspot without adding styles or onclicks to all of them