You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 1:39pm

Author: Tuur

No events getting triggered

Hi, did you try get(stageheight) in the trace? Tuur

Tuesday, October 20th 2020, 12:00pm

Padding around the view

Hi, Use the area border https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#area You can set devices to desktop only. Hope it helps, Tuur

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 11:00am

Hotspots from scene to scene

Hi, Put the hotspot outside the scenes and give it keep="true" Tuur

Friday, October 9th 2020, 7:43pm

How to Stop Video in Krpano

Hi, Did you try: removelayer(yourhtmlordivlayername,true); ? Tuur

Friday, October 9th 2020, 7:38pm

How to save the view while navigating to other hotspots

Hi, I think he/you want a return action. Pano 1--> pano 2 .. Pano 2--> pano 1, lookat(160,0,95); ..or so.. create action to call: Return(scene_tomato, 160); loadscene(%1); lookat(%2,0,95); (On phone now) Tuur

Friday, October 9th 2020, 9:24am

Measure in 360˚ panoramic pictures

Why again this same reaction? Makes no sense. Sabotage my post? Tuur

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 7:02pm

Hi, i made a simple, bare bone, example to show you how you could deliver the functionality of PaMe to your clients. https://www.virtualtuur.com/pame/examples/1/ - Press the measure icon in the control bar, or press 'M' on your keyboard to show the selection tool. - As you need two panos to measure, visit your pano 1 (1,2 or 3) and click the P1 button, or press '1' on your keyboard. Then visit your, other, pano 2 and click the P2 button, or 2 on keyboard. The measure page will open automatically...

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 1:38pm

WebGl textfield border

Hi, according to the shadow: instead of bg="false" you can try bgalpha="0" that seems to solve the shadow issue. Tuur

Monday, October 5th 2020, 4:46pm

Hi, when used the right way.. yes very accurate. Not sure what you mean with: Quoted For example, the real object is 2 meters long, Whether it can measure 2 meters normally, it will tell you 2.00 - 2.01 or so.. depends on your and pano accuracy of course.. We rounded to 2 decimals. if you want cm just do all inputs in cm.. etc.. Check the pages and videos. All is there. Tuur

Monday, October 5th 2020, 4:14pm

Hi, I could imagine somebody has a question or even a tiny little interest in this unique feature and methode? Tuur

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 11:20am

Hi, PaMe is available now. Find more information and order here: https://pame.virtualtuur.com If you have questions, don't hesitate and ask them here, send me a PM or email. Tuur

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 11:10am

Video as background

Hi, your 'hotspots' should be layers (!). Tuur

Monday, September 28th 2020, 2:56pm

This is the support page for: Two products: - PaMe Wizard -- A Krpano add-on to take 'real life' measurements in your panos. - PaMe Light -- an online (drag and drop) service to take 'real life' measurements in your panos. Available soon! Tuur

Sunday, September 27th 2020, 5:37pm

autostart 360 video on webpage

Hi, Just buy Google, Microsoft and Apple, fire some policy makers and you're done. Tuur

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 1:31pm

removehotspot from scene content

.. Or store all hotspots + attributes + scene name in array and go through it onnewscene and generate the needed ones. Then you can also add or delete from array or give it a flag Tuur

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 12:29pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted The only problem with Blender is I start it, stare at it for a minute and then shut it down again haha. Maybe do some tutorials.. Learning blender is sort of the best/a very good investment you could do at the moment, besides learning krpano custom coding. These two together will be / are very powerful .. for sure when Klaus has this whole 3d stuff up and running. Also the tutorials of Michael are ok.. but for a Blender novice.. perhaps do some starter tuts. Tuur

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 11:32am

WARNING: localscope: set caller.scale=0.027074401355812433 - caller is null!

Not sure if i understand your question. i don't find 'caller.scale' in your code. Tuur

Monday, September 7th 2020, 6:55pm

krpano 1.20

Must be https!! Tuur