You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 991.

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 10:48pm

Author: spacerywirtualne

I am unsure whether to buy or not

Quoted from "tomasparks" in theory this can be done with sketchup Michael Adam uses a free Blander for this. Its easy. Read the first thread carefully here Piotr

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:04pm

Krpano 1.20.8 and include error

Hello In Krpano 1.20.8 all XML files are loaded many times if "random" is added. In version 1.20.7 there is no such error. Piotr

Friday, October 2nd 2020, 6:50pm

Sound Sprites Ask for help

Unfortunately I have to confirm that Sound Sprites does not work properly with soundinterface 1.20.8 plugin(it does not work at all). Klaus? edit: I have this error: ERROR: Soundinterface Load Error: No codec support for selected audio sources.

Friday, September 25th 2020, 4:40pm

Replace Adobe Flash Player

With Krpano you can display panoramas without Adobe FLASH player for almost 10 years. If your project is not older than 10 years, it should easily work in HTML5. Do you have a link? Is your project in Krpano? Piotr

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, 2:36pm

How to keep hotspot size and position when zooming ?

check 2 options Source code 1 distorted="true" or Source code 1 zoom="true" Piotr

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 8:34am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

This is a great direction of Krpano development. Thank you, Klaus. Quoted from "BRIANLR" Looks like CMS4VR is planning depthmap support in version 3.0, I hope they will include the latest developments and what is to come as mentioned below: The next version of the CSM4VR system will support depthmap of course - as we promised . The new Krpano capabilities look great and we will implement them in cooperation with Klaus. regards Piotr

Friday, September 11th 2020, 2:28pm

Cache issues with xml

Check this solution: Source code 1 <include url="file.xml?nc=%$random%" /> Piotr

Monday, July 27th 2020, 4:55pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Keith, Of course you can. Droplet is just an additional help with automation. You can prepare video files yourself without the help of a droplet. In the livepano example you have a list of the necessary files to prepare. Piotr

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:21am

CSS for HTML Popup

In this case maybe the main css color is set from the html file

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 10:55am

CSS for HTML Popup

The white color is set in here.

Friday, July 17th 2020, 6:56pm

Is there a way?

You have to use dynamic action and this: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#onentervr Source code 1 2 3 4 <events name="myevname" keep="true" webvr_onentervr="setvisibility()" /> <action name="setvisibility"> set(hotspot[hsname].visible, true); </action> Piotr

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 1:23pm

Updates are not visible in virtual tour.

Source code 1 <include url="your.xml?nh=%$random%" devices="html5"/> https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devices

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 12:01pm

Updates are not visible in virtual tour.

You can add anticache trick like this: Source code 1 <include url="your.xml?nh=%$random%" /> Piotr

Saturday, June 6th 2020, 3:04pm

krpano 1.20

I found a serious bug. The renderer="css3d" property completely corrupts depth in hotspots. https://cms4vr.com/bugs/depth-error/ There is nothing in the documentation about this. Can anyone confirm? Piotr

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 9:31pm

VTBuilder Remove button

1. Source code 1 2 <style name="navi_open_ico" ox="100" /> <style name="navi_fullscreen_ico" oy="-45" /> 2. Source code 1 <style name="menu_external_link" onloaded.addevent="removelayer(get(name));"/>

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 1:17pm

Thumbsticks on Oculus Touch Controls no longer function in Oculus Browser after its update to WebXR only.

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hmm... no, why? That's already possible and I don't know any requests for changing anything related... Dear Klaus, I know that, but as everyone has noticed VR ! = XR ... anyway... thanks for confirmation.

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 11:02am

Thumbsticks on Oculus Touch Controls no longer function in Oculus Browser after its update to WebXR only.

Hi Klaus In the next version of webvr.js, will it be possible to detect which button was used? From the right controller or left controller... Piotr