You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Yesterday, 5:09pm

Author: juyatu

Fuzzy Search Plugin

Are there any other channels of purchase?When I'm about to pay, display the text like this."Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country".

Monday, September 28th 2020, 8:37am

KRPano Partnership in China

All you say is that you don't know anything about Krpano. 1. Krpano doesn't differentiate between enterprise users and individual users. As long as you purchase the 'Krpano License', any developer can use Krpano to provide services to many companies.That's allowed, so your approach won't work. 2. Krpano itself is a tool for developers to develop their own products based on their own ideas, so your accusations against other companies have no merit. 3. Those tutorial websites are the spontaneous a...

Monday, September 28th 2020, 5:57am

KRPano Partnership in China

It's just a scam to get cooperation.When it comes to piracy in China, no company can solve the problem.Or you think Adobe and Microsoft are clueless fools. Tutorials and secondary development are also not detrimental behavior.

Friday, September 25th 2020, 3:52am

Live Presenter Plugin | Video Conference Plugin

Great!I want to know, to change the language or style is allowed?

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 4:33am

3d models inside everpano

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, there will be support for 3d-models in krpano in one of the next releases (without the need of three.js). Best regards, Klaus When will it be released?Is there an update trailer for the next release?

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 8:33am

zFilter 2 - WebGL Postprocessing Plugin

Thank you very much! I know how to do it. I am doing own hotspot editor, dynamically to add some furniture pictures, add zfilter is to adjust the brightness and color.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 3:19am

Zfilter_editor target

<set var="zfilter_editor_target" val="layer[popup]"/> If i create my own editor,how can i change the target.

Monday, June 1st 2020, 11:50am

Zfilter_editor have some problems in use

1, because zfilter_editor encrypted, I need to translate English into Chinese, very difficult. 2, when I put the zfilter_editor_target set hotspot [name], how do I set can change for the adjustment of the scene. 3, when zfilter_editor_target from a hotspot to another hotspot, the editor didn't follow change, seems to be only the initial state, and can't read the target parameters.

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:41am

How can i hidden cursor when hover a layer?

I want hidden cursor when hover a layer,and show when out. I set a transparent PNG images for cursor.url.But cursor only invisible in scene,when hover a layer cursor show with arrows. How can I solve this problem?

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:38am

How can i hidden cursor when hover a layer?

I want hidden cursor when hover a layer,and show when out. I set a transparent PNG images for cursor.url.But cursor only invisible in scene,when hover a layer cursor show with arrows. How can I solve this problem?