You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 2:46am

Author: Luxviz

Prevent hotspot zoom when zooming in/out of pano

I do not have either zoom or distorted set to true, and as I read the documentation, the default values are false - I tried to explicitly add zoom="false" and distorted="false" but that still didn't prevent the "reverse zoom effect" where the hotspots get larger when you zoom out

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 2:40am

Teaching app creation

Hi - do you already know how to develop an iOS and Android app? And just need help in plugging in the 360 pano content? I have successfully created mobile apps for a luxury hotel that is totally based on the aerial and ground 360s we produced for them. (You can download free copies of this app by searching for Qunci Villas in the app stores.) I'm a certified Apple and Google Play developer, and would be happy to create mobile apps for you with the base development costs for both iOS and Android ...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 8:56am

Prevent hotspot zoom when zooming in/out of pano

How can I disable the "reverse zoom" effect on hotspots and labels when zooming in or out of a panorama? If I zoom out, the hotspots are automatically getting larger and when I zoom in, they are getting smaller. Here is a link for you to see the effect: https://www.luxviz.com/360/qunci-villas-…r-enhanced.html NOTE - the info overlays are working, but at the time of posting this, I do not have the videos and photo gallery overlays programmed to work... yet. Here is my pano XML code - https://www....

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 10:16am

Just purchased Lensflare plugin but not working

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE AUTHOR I did not specifically follow the VERY clear directions to use the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTI-RES) batch script" ... but instead used the MAKE PANO (MULTI-RES). As soon as I noticed Piotr's correction to me in an email, I tried to use the correct batch script and it worked perfectly. AWESOME TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!!!

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 10:03am

[SOLVED!]Tours crash Firefox when "Hiding" Firefox in Mac OSX

We have solved this problem... but again are amazed that no one else seems to have reported this situation. Read the post below for detailed info about the problem. The solution was simply changing the html parameter from "prefer" (which is actually how it's set by default in the Make Pano/Tour Droplets) to instead be "auto." Note again that there was/is no problem with Chrome or Safari, only Firefox. But now the behavior in Firefox is fine (when using html5:"auto"). Please check out our "close ...