Search results 1-20 of 34.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 12:01pm

Author: Riknieri

image pan during zoom?

is there any way for pan image during zoom? thank you very much. bye

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:33am

hotspot videos mp4 on safari 11 doesn't play

Hi, i've used video player to set some video hostspot (h264,mp4) in a pano with this code Source code 1 <hotspot name="videomalago" url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf" url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="video/malago.mp4" ath="-0.448129" atv="0.020557" distorted="true" rx="0" ry="0" rz="-0.000014" width="1280" height="820" scale="0.00018" onclick="togglepause();" buffertime="0.1" directionalsound="true" ignoremetadata="false" iscomplete="false" isseeking="false" isvideoready="true" iswa...

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:32pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "Riknieri" Hi, i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe. i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript? thanks iframe content i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano solved i use jscall(); but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js bye

Monday, February 5th 2018, 1:55pm

Please code example

Hi, i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe. i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript? thanks <a data-fancybox="iframe" data-src="https://krpano.com/plugins" data-type="iframe" href="javascript:;" >iframe content</a><br/> i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 1:27pm

video from external url doesn't work why?

solved. sorry for my question but the issue was due to an Access-Control-Allow-Origin protection bye. Quoted from "Riknieri" hi, i've tried to load an hotspot video from an external url (URL check is correct)... see below and pano return this error.. INFO: krpano 1.19-pr9 (build 2017-05-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 63.0 - WebGL INFO: Registered to: Lucense SCpA ERROR: http://lab-content.sviluppo.lunet.it/wp-…alfiogiomi.webm - loading video failed! --------------------------------------------...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:59pm

video from external url doesn't work why?

hi, i've tried to load an hotspot video from an external url (URL check is correct)... see below and pano return this error.. INFO: krpano 1.19-pr9 (build 2017-05-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 63.0 - WebGL INFO: Registered to: Lucense SCpA ERROR: http://lab-content.sviluppo.lunet.it/wp-…alfiogiomi.webm - loading video failed! ----------------------------------------------------------- <hotspot name="alfiogiomi" url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf" url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="h...

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 12:50pm

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Sorry all, i solved. i miss in html links to js files. bye Quoted from "Riknieri" Hi, i’ve purchased 2 days ago your krpano plugin (now i use 1.19 pr12 version of krpano ) but when i call you modal window by an hotspot inside pano i see only the overlay black layer and close button only, not the main window why? (see the screen capture) i've only include the plugin.... -------------------------------- ----------------------------------- and called it by an hotspot -------------------------------...

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 12:41pm

HTML Page inside pano does'n work form me

Hi, i’ve purchased 2 days ago your krpano plugin (now i use 1.19 pr12 version of krpano ) but when i call you modal window by an hotspot inside pano i see only the overlay black layer and close button only, not the main window why? (see the screen capture) i've only include the plugin.... -------------------------------- <include url="plugins/modal_window.xml" keep="true"/> ----------------------------------- and called it by an hotspot ------------------------------------ <hotspot name="hs1" fi...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 1:19pm

analytics plugin missing

hi, i missed google analytics plugin from krpano.com plugin page. what happened? thanks all

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 10:55am

krpano 1.19.pr9 html5 videoplayer posterurl issue on desktop browsers (update with shot)

solved! i added also webm video format to each hotspot so it seems to works in mobile android visualization

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 10:08am

limit in number of videos inside a pano?

Hi, i notice that when i insert more than 5 mp4 videos inside my pano (in chrome on mobile devices) appear some errors like "ERROR:xxxx.mp4-loading video failed!" of videos that some moment ago loading correctly. why? and i need to reload pano several times because it not complete the loadind and still on blurred aspect. (krpano 1.19.pr9)

Friday, May 19th 2017, 11:59am

krpano 1.19.pr9 html5 videoplayer posterurl issue on desktop browsers (update with shot)

hi, i've made a flat pano with several video inside. I use "html5 always" in index.html file. when i play the pano on my mobile device, all posterurl images i'd set on each video are visible correctly, but, when i play pano on desktop chrome or firefox posterurl images are disappeared and i see all first black frames at the beginnig of each video. i'm sure that my desktop browsers use html5 because i actually use editor.swf plugin for hotspot alignment and the editor button isn't on screen. I no...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 12:03pm

video hotspot misalignment between flash and html5 visualization (with example)

hi, i've a pano with several video hotspot inside. I used plugin editor.swf for a fine alignment inside the pano dragging each video in right position and retrieve ath and atv params to paste in source xml file. Trying suddenly the pano on browser using flash version the coords copied matching right positions but in HTML 5 version every hotspot is misaligned in both coords by a one tenths of px. why? i used a wrong method for the alignment? After that, if i try to manually compensate for matchin...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 10:34am

Poster image in video hotspot (flash mode) not displayed

hi, i've an issue with poster image for a hotspot video. in html5 version oll is ok but when i try to open pano in desktop browser (chrome pc version) poster image is missing. Anyone can help me? thanks

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 1:50pm

html5 Object pano

Hi, I think would be very useful complete html5 krpano package with the mobile display of the object pano function using the "make object droplet.bat" Actually i use a simple javascript using a single resolution images in autoplay mode. I've made several sites with object panos. thanks.

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 12:23pm

Add a HTML5 viewer functionality to a old only-flash krpano

Wow it's wonderful!!! thanks very much Klaus i solved the issue. best regards with estimate and gratitude. bye

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 10:35am

Hi klaus, i've now set "auto" html5 param so you can see in a browser the pano that wark fine and in a mobile device the black screen. http://celsius.sviluppo.lunet.it/testpano/camera.html http://celsius.sviluppo.lunet.it/testpano/camera_tobino.xml the xml file used. Can you have a look? ty very much! bye

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 2:31pm

thank klaus,i've generate the players (with correct license domain) and i've set in the html file param swf in embedpano function (line 24) the correct file <script> embedpano({swf:"tobino.swf", xml:"camera_tobino.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true}); </script> So flash version work fine but html5 version display a black page withot any message or text. forcing html5 param in upper statement with html5:"always" i see also on pc browser (chrome for windows) the all black ...

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 10:16am

Hi, some years ago, i made several krpanos for a museum site only-flash version (because htm5 doesn' exist yet). Today this museum ask me to enable mobile device visualization for these panos. Can anyone suggest me if exist a convert tool or a method to add the html5 visualization to and old only-flash pano? thank you in advance. bye