You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 9:01am

Author: benoeat

Communication between differents devices

My project is a little game. I need a timer to start and finish the game in less than 30 min. i need to activate things on one device that activate things on the other device. Devices will be connected by wifi, my idea was that one of the device start a web server which host the app.

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 4:32pm

i find this that's very interresting https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=15066

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 4:30pm

Yes i tought that javascript was a part of the solution. the server is not requiered but i thought that is was a good solution to load different pano which need communication, may be not. the idea is to find hiddens buttons on a pano, when you find and clicked them you activate a secret button on an other pano on a different device.

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 1:40pm

Hi I work on a project where i need to communicate between different devices where action on one pano on a device activate something on an other pano on a different device. For example : i've a set of two devices, one is an oculus go and the other is a tablet. two user begin the app each on a different device. On the oculus go the first user push a specific button and it will make appear a button or anything else on the tablet device. i assume that i need to begin to make a server for the app on...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:34pm

plugin[WebVR].mobilevr_lens_fov missing on 1.20

Hi, I used to make an action where i need to get the plugin[WebVR].mobilevr_lens_fov since 1.2 this attibute is missing in the webvr.xml there is the mobilevr_profile attribute but i don't understand how to get it my code is a javascript type and a piece of it look like that : <action name="webvr_followMenu" type="Javascript" devices="html5"> <![CDATA[ var vrvfov = krpano.get("plugin[WebVR].mobilevr_lens_fov"); ]]></action> . any idea ?

Monday, May 28th 2018, 5:07pm

Oculus GO & KRpano

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "benoeat" hi, is there a way to launch a krpano on the oculus go without network, may be on a SDCARD or on the 32Go onside ? The Oculus Browser is Chrome-based and Chrome doesn't allow access to local content by default, so I don't think that's possible. Here a 'half-offline' possibility that should work: - use a localhost-server-app on a mobile phone with all panos/tours stored - make a wlan-hotspot on that phone - connect the Oculus Go with that wlan-hot...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:20pm

offline pano

hi, is there a way to launch a krpano on the oculus go without network, may be on a SDCARD or on the 32Go onside ? Thanks