You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, January 28th 2019, 9:48pm

Author: 360_Apartments

Transparent Button

Hi all. Old question I think... I have a case where I need an image to fill the browser window (no problem), then add "buttons" where the transparent part of an .png image does not react to mouseover....(problem..) Polygonal hotspots does not work when you change the size of the window... Distorted hotspots does not work over a "full window image"... Any ideas?

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 8:22am

mwheel:false doesn't allow page scrolling

MY GOD! Well spotted...Thanks a quadrillion times. So much for coding at night...

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 5:47pm

mwheel:false doesn't allow page scrolling

Hi everybody. I am going mad.... Trying to use the mwheel:false in my embed (in my start.html) but whatever I try it zooms the pano instead of scrolling the page as I want... The pano is in a wordpress site, inserted with an iframe. http://web2015.carbonwhite.se/services-2/ Please, any ideas?

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 9:27am

Set image url

Hi. I have one scene with multiple hotspots. When I click one of them I want to set a global variable to a specific name, say "31602". Then I want the hotspot to load another scene (this is no problem..) but to get the image cube url from the name specified in my global variable. Here is my code for the hotspot: onclick="set(currentapartment, 31602); loadscene(balconyview, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)) " Here is my code for the scene which opens up (balconyview): <cube url="panos/(get(currentapartment)...

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 12:00pm

Close but not really

Thanks for that Alexey. This would help in some situations but others it would not.. In that area (the pool) could be other elements that I would like to change so then it would not be a full solution.. Surely there must be a way to "stack" more then one 360 image onto of each other ? Klaus, any thoughts? My option if not is to automate the whole thing in Photoshop and do all combinations as separate images (combined).

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 5:37pm

Layered 360 images

Hi there. Is it possible to use layers in Krpano, and I do not mean text or "static" images such as interface items? What I would like to do is to have one 360 image ontop of another... Say you have rendered out an apartment and you would like to be able to switch between different colors on a specific item (a sofa for an example). I know how to change the entire 360 image but I would like to be able to have another 360 image layered over (with transparency so it only changes a part of the image...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:25pm

png opacity

Thanks a million, hard to find all little gems in the documentation. Any thoughts on html5 solutions?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:25pm

png opacity

Hi everyone. I have a problem... I am using a png for a floorplan used as a map with hotspots. Works like a charm (I am using "mouseOver" to display the map and the map minimizes when mouse leaves). My problem is that my map is irregular and the mouseOver reads the whole image (not just the visible part of the png). Is there a way to get the transparancy to work so the map minimizes when it leaves the visible part (not the "bounding box" of the image)? Greatful for suggestions.