You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:41pm

Author: MarioStockinger

Webvr

I have a problem with the Acer Mixed VR Headset : When i load the VR Tour in Edge and switch to vr mode i have a black screen with the vr setup. I can change the settings and click save. The VR Setup closes but the window stays black. i have to reload the browser window and when i switch to the vr tour then it works but without the settings. Is there a way to hardcode the VR settings in the button for the vr mode ?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:44pm

WEBVR - Mixed Reality Headset - Settings ?

Has anyone settings for the WEBVR Plugin for the MS mixed reality headsets ? (For example the Acer headset) Within the VR Mode with Edge the VR Tour is loaded and everything is working but the scaling is a little bit strange. The "world" looks too "big" from the points of view.

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 11:29am

great tool / question regarding floorplan / radar

First of all : Thx for this great tool, very helpfull. I have a few questions : Is it possible to edit the defaut size of the floorplan / radar window ? Is it possible to enable the radar / floorplan per default ? I'd like to use the spartacus dark template. And i have a suggestion if possible ? Would it be possibe to create the POI www links for each language ? So when the customer has the english setting i can link to our EN Product Website, When a customer has set the vr tour to german than i...