You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 1:53pm

Author: arcticlight

Too strong saturation in pano-file - how to lower it?

Here is a comparison: To the left file in photoshop with correct colors (sRGB). I then save the file as JPG including sRGB color profile. I then drag the file to make MULTIRESPANO.bat. When I open the pano in firefox, edge or iexplorer, the pano is oversaturated. When I look at the tile it looks ok, and when I drag the JPEG directly to firefox, the image looks ok. So there seem to be something going on here with how browsers are projecting the pano. The result is the same locally and on the web....

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 12:24pm

Seriously I cannot be the only one who have ever experienced this? For some reason changes I do in colors on the Photoshop PSB file, is not reflected when I make the pano with the new PSB file. The result is always the same, no matter how much i desaturate and save, the output pano is for some weird reason the same as the origianl file. Which means I cannot post this pano. The only thing that helps is to convert the pano to complete bw, but I do not want to post that, of course. For testing and ...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 7:23pm

Hi, I have made a 100 image panorama, where I had a little too strong saturation. A 4GB PSB file, sRGB profile When lowering the saturation, and flattening and saving the file with the reduced saturation. Making a new multires pano file (dragging the PSB file onto the MULTIRES bat file 1.19, in a NEW folder) does NOT pick up the changes in saturation changes in the updated PSB file! - WHY ??? I have tried several times, lowering the saturation several degrees, but the result is ALWAYS the same a...

Monday, November 9th 2015, 9:36pm

Why KRPANO? WHY????

Can someone please tell me why, WHY there is not a single turtoial on how to make 360 videos using krpano? I am actually kinda impressed that yosiks question here has not been answered in 3 years: Video 360 Questions and Guidance Why is this so difficult? No tutorial embedded in krpanotools, and no tutorial online, whats the point? A simple 5-point tutorial with basic steps, recommended tools/software etc, would be greatly appreciated. I am guessing my 360 fisheye video will need to be de-fished...

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 12:40pm

Navigation panel and fullscreen button not showing (iPad/Android)

Hi, I am working on a panorama (cylinder projected as flat): http://www2.arcticlightphoto.no/pano/tostest_0108/ I have tried searching, could not find any tips to help me out here. When I add text in the description, the navigation panel which is by default placed bottom, is pushed out of the screen, so that I am partially unable to reach all buttons. On my android devices the navigation panel is totally lost if I add text in the heading description. On my iPad devices the fullscreen button is n...