You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 10:15pm

Author: klaus.krpano

WebGl textfield border

Hi, thanks, will be fixed in 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 7:21pm

capture problem touch devices

Hi, thanks for reporting! Will be fixed in 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 5:56pm

Keepdirection

Hi, yes, there will be a new KEEPLOOKAT flag in the next release (1.20.9). Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 2:19pm

Gallery for stereo 3D photos?

Hi, currently only spherical panos are supported for depthmap usage, but I agree that also flat/2d images with depthmaps could be interesting. Is added as feature-request. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 2:16pm

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'

Hi, thanks for reporting! Right the syntax was been changed, but the old syntax is also still supported. Unfortunately there was a small bug in the argument parsing in the old-syntax case. Will be fixed in 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 2:00pm

xml.content

Hi, the first onxmlcomplete event should contain the whole xml content. xml loaded => onxmlcomplete => xml.content = the whole xml content scene loaded => onxmlcomplete => xml.content = only the scene xml content Alternatively you could use loadFile to load the xml again (would be typically loaded from cache): https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#loadFile E.g. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <action ... type="Javascript"> krpano.loadFile("%CURRENTXML%/tour.xml", function(loader) { console.log(loader...

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 1:52pm

How to prevent hotspot auto scaling

Hi, there is a misunderstanding - no user-related scale or size is affected by this! That's only internal and about the rendering. E.g. when the system has a maximum texture size of 4096x4096 (like several mobile devices) and the hotspot image is larger then that, then the image-dimension (width or height or both) will be automatically downscaled to fit within that size. Then it is possible to use that image anyway on that system, otherwise the image->texture upload will fail and just a 'black' ...

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 10:27pm

iOS 14 & video 360 = problem

Hi, I haven't detailed tested and compared video-performance on iOS 14 across several devices and videos yet... ...but video-performance generally only depends on: - the browser - and the video itself (the pixel-size, the encoding, the color-format, ...) and not on krpano itself. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 3:31pm

Implement for desktop and mobile

Hi, use the krpano Testing Server on your desktop: https://krpano.com/docu/tools/testingserver/#top and test on real mobile devices in your local wireless network. That's quick and easy. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, October 20th 2020, 11:33am

DOM object events bug on android smartphones in chrome, very annoying!

Hi, I will check this. But in the meantime considering having a look at the popup code in this example: https://krpano.com/examples/#pp-blur It allows raw HTML usage. Inside textfields this is generally a bit limited because the textfield itself also needs to react to the events. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, October 20th 2020, 11:30am

The div creat by JS was not visible in krpano fullscreen mode,but it's visible in the Browser's fullscreen mode(chrome firefox..)

Hi, with newer krpano versions it is also possible to define a custom html element that should be used for the fullscreen mode: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#display.customFullscreenElement That could be set to an external element that contains the krpano viewer and your custom html elements. Here an example that uses that (see the sync.xml) - there two krpano viewers are used and they got together into fullscreen mode: https://krpano.com/examples/#js-sync-viewers Best regards, Klaus

Friday, October 16th 2020, 11:12pm

HTML5 WebM Video with alpha

Hi, that's not a 'transparent MP4' (such thing doesn't exist), that's a normal video with a top-bottom layout: top=the actual videoframe, bottom=grayscale-alpha-mask. Here a direct link to the video used in that example: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdp…ceships.mp4?t=1 Such video can be also used with the next krpano release 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:53pm

Panorama Based Textured 3D Models in a ThreeJS Scene

Hi, I have moved this topic here because of not directly krpano related. About Oculus Quest 2 - I have got mine today and yes, it's a nice device, the screen is sharp and clear and it works great with krpano! Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 6:45pm

Webvr resolution in Oculus Quest

Hi, do you compare the resolution of the pano image with the of screen rendering size? These two things are independent and unrelated from each other. When you don't get a sharp display in the Oculus Quest, something other must be wrong. Please post a link to your example in this case. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 10:09am

Xml file encryption problem

Hi, as it seems that element is created by the KolorBootstrap.js script, not by xml code. Maybe first check if it even works without encryption. And with an unencrypted file it would be also easier look for the problem root. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:56am

Why does adding "hotspot" immediately after executing the "loadscene" method fail to render?

Hi, the loadpano/loadscene calls are 'async'. To make sure something happens when they are done, the related code should be defined after the loadpano/loadscene in the same call. e.g. Source code 1 loadscene(...); trace('now the scene is loaded'); For your case you could add a callback e.g. this way: Source code 1 2 krpano.set("callback", function(){ ... your JS code ...}); krpano.call("loadscene(...); callback();"); This way the correct order is ensured and hotspots added in the JS code will be...

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:46am

Hi, quick answer: encrypt only the files that will be loaded by krpano itself. In detail: in depends on your example, I haven't examined it in detail yet, so I don't know where and how that window gets loaded/added and where it gets its content (but at least its not krpano code). Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:43am

Krpano 1.20.8 and include error

Hi, thanks for reporting! Yes, this is a bug and side-effect of the new 'parallel include xml loading' from version 1.20.8. The url was parsed again and because it changed due the random element, it was tracked wrongly as new request. Will be fixed soon in 1.20.9. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:35am

MacOS Yosemite & Safari 8 / incorrect device data

Hi, I mean with krpano 1.20.8 the detection should be okay, but to make more sure I have added even more checks in version 1.20.9 to avoid a wrong detection in such case. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 9:33am

Hi, that window that opens when clicking the 'i' button is NOT part of krpano, that's an external element / outside of krpano (probably from PTP). You could see that also by right-clicking on it. And content that will be not loaded/parsed by or through krpano can't be encrypted of course. Best regards, Klaus