You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, October 4th 2020, 7:30pm

Author: HansNyb

Server reject more than 10 levels

It gets even more weird. The update with the reduced size was actually not quite OK Before uploading I deleted all tiles but after uploading the new ones I have this error. I am pretty sure that the right side here are from the very first version which I also have deleted from the server. My browser caches has been emptied and I even tested in a browser I have not before. Now I upload the full tour and rename the old one.

Sunday, October 4th 2020, 6:34pm

Server reject more than 10 levels

Most of my tours are made from 14.000 pixels panos but I needed a little more resolution and updated a tour to 20.000 pixels in 2 panos. I updated the first yesterday and all worked fine. However today the next one does not upload all files and I get error with a lot of files missing. When I check on the server i can see that alot of the files have not uploaded. As you can see only 10 of 13 levels are uploded . In the next only 5 of 7 and in l2 one is missing. When I try to manually upload the m...

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 6:04pm

Poster image for videos do not work.

Well I can not see any other use for it. Maybe 10 years ago when you had to wait several minutes for the video to load

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 5:54pm

Quoted from "Tuur" For positioning of flat distorted Video hotspots you could use the distorted hotspot editor from the Tool Thanks. I have been looking for that tool but could not find it. As far as I can see the only way is to edit the video with a startimage showing a video play icon if tou do not want to start the video automatically. The whole idea with a poster is to show that this is a clickable video. But it does not work. I can se that it was posted a question i may about it but with n...

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 5:25pm

I have not used videos in tours for several years but I now need it. However i discovered that poster images does not work at all. It does not matter if it is distorted or normal videos and neither does it for paused or non paused. That also means that it is really difficult to use the editor to place distorted videos as it apparently does not support mp4. I can see that problems of different similar kind has been posted for the last 5 years. I can see it did work for me back in 2014 but after g...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 12:21pm

CSS for HTML Popup

OK it works setting it in the index.html file like this html { height:100%; } body { height:100%; overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; background-color:#000000; } h2 { font-family:Palatino; font-size:30px; color:#ffffff; } p { font-family:Verdana; font-size:14px; color:#000000; } The problem is to ad devices settings. Mobile needs different fontsizes.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:51am

CSS for HTML Popup

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" In this case maybe the main css color is set from the html file Yes that is how the example works. Have tested it. But that does not help for popup htmls. It should be set in the xml so that you can control them easy individually.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:31am

CSS for HTML Popup

And I tried this without any change, <data name="data_html1" style="htmltext"> <style name="htmltext" type="text" css="color:#000000; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center;" width="80" height="80" bgroundedge="42" bgalpha="0.75" bgcolor="0x555555" bgborder="1 0xFFFFFF 1" bgshadow="0 0 16 0x0 0.5" txtshadow="0 0 3 0x0 1.0" mergedalpha="false" vcenter="true" oversampling="2" mipmapping="true" zoom="true" capture="false" />

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:17am

CSS for HTML Popup

I can ad color and fontfamily an size here but thatchanges all the text and it actually increases both paragraf and Headline H2 I need to control with real external CSS settings for individual texts. <div style="padding:10px; font-family:Times; color:#000000; font-size: 14px;">

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:09am

CSS for HTML Popup

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" The white color is set in here. Already checked that This is only the actual SPOTS It does noting for the Html text. This is what it changes if I change the color to black. Html popup text is still white.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 10:20am

CSS for HTML Popup

The Popup-blur Html from the examples works fine but I need to add css for the font. https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.7/viewe…tml5=only+webgl As far as I can see it as default uses standard sizes for H1-H2.p etc but for some reason the text is white even if there is no color defined anywhere. I tried this <data name="data_html1" css="data:popupstyle"> which is how it is done in scrolllayers but it does not work <layer name="spot1" url="images/zoomimage.png" html="HTML" devices="all" scale="0.25"...

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 2:10pm

Changing skins

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" including the skin AFTER the skin_settings definition, will overwrite the relevant skin_settings Well thats not what it says. Would be nice to know. Do you really beleave that the average KRpano user knows that? I feel pretty advanced after 10 years using it.

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 1:09pm

Changing skins

Ok I found out. But really it needs more information than what the tour.xml says to do it. !. you should keep the standard skin. Just ad the new include below it. 2. Remove all the settings under design (in tour.xml) except the png which you need to change to the light version for the light designs. design_skin_images="vtourskin_light.png" design_bgcolor="0x2D3E50" design_bgalpha="0.8" design_bgborder="0" design_bgroundedge="1" design_bgshadow="0 4 10 0x000000 0.3" design_thumbborder_bgborder="3...

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 12:22pm

Changing skins

I have tried to change skin to the new different skins available in the skinfolder like for example <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_117round.xml" /> As far as I understand you should only change the include url. But none of the XML I have in my skin folder works. I actually just get no skin at all when I change it. When I look at the alternative skin.xmls they are not at all real skins but only have a couple of actions-

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 4:21pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" One note - all these browsers now have also a 'Destkop Mode' (sometimes enabled by default) where they are faking their detection-information. So for krpano they look like a desktop browser and there is no information about the iOS version available anymore. Both Chrome and Firefox Claims that ituses desktop as i Desktop. Only Firefox shows the fullscreen button (which does not work.) But both shows correctly my mobile help popup. The weird thing is that if I request ...

Friday, June 12th 2020, 9:19am

Stop pp_blur on new scene.

Its directly taken from the dokumentation. And a part of the xml code for the popup examples.

Friday, June 12th 2020, 2:05am

Very Helpfull. Well I found a solution myself. <events onremovepano="popup_close" />

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 11:46pm

If a viewer go to next scene without closing a popup with pp_blur he will get blurred panos and can not get out of it without reloading. I have tried this but it does not work, <event onnewscene=" tween(global.plugin[pp_blur].range, 0.0);" />

Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 10:30am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hmm... the fullscreen support is definitely only enabled for iOS 13.4 and higher.. I discovered another thing. If I understand it right only Safari has the Fullscreen support on iPad. I just downloaded Firefox and Chrome and even if none of them can do fullscreen, Firefox shows my Fullscreen button. Another interesting thing for me is that if you make a Homescreen button in Safari the button is gone, also in my Krpano flat image xoom image. There are more weird proble...

Monday, June 8th 2020, 2:10pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Do you maybe enable it manually in the xml? Look for a 'fullscreensupport' code line No I checked 3 of my tours. And I just to be sure checked the skin directly on server. They all has this <layer name="skin_btn_fs" url="nav/full.png" align="right" x="202" y="1" scale="0.52" onclick="switch(fullscreen);" devices="fullscreensupport" /> <layer name="skin_btn_closefs" url="nav/exit.png" align="right" visible="false" x="202" y="1" scale="0.52" onclick="switch(fullscreen);...