You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 10:08pm

Author: Crazy Homeless Guy

HTML5 WebM Video with alpha

Maybe a 3rd party can write a video player plugin. WebM supports alpha, but the default KRPano video plugin isn't capable of interpreting the alpha in WebM video. Here is some research I did a few months ago. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=17507 https://simpl.info/videoalpha/ Quoted from "Riphur" Hi ! After a few years, it seems that there is still no html5 video solution supporting alpha. There are some alternatives like .apng but it is very uncompressed. You said in your pr...

Wednesday, April 29th 2020, 4:45am

Video with Alpha

Regarding encoding to VP6... Adobe Media Encoder no longer supports it. Sorenson Squeeze is dead. Google bought and shut down On2. Encoder.com failed. People say they have done it with MEncoder or Virtual Dub but I didn't have luck with either of those.

Wednesday, April 29th 2020, 4:25am

Video with Alpha

Hi Klaus, I'm trying to use a video with an alpha channel for transparency. I have looked through the documentation and forums and see that the only On2 VP6 will work but unfortunately, that is a deprecated format and I can’t find any easy way to create a video in that format. It is reasonably easy to create a Webm video with an alpha channel but as you know the videoplayer.js doesn’t support the alpha channel. I used FFMpeg to convert a series of PNG's. On top of that, I am not sure if an HTML ...

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 1:44am

Sync of two video with video player plugin

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, no, sorry, that's not possible. Best regards, Klaus Is this still not possible? If not can I trigger 3 videos to start playing at the same time?

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:40pm

krpano 1.19-pr7 with iOS 10 support

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" What or how do you mean that??? Excluding all Flash references is possible of course (just edit the html and xml files and remove all swf references), but that's basically not necessary or wouldn't have any effect. And that wouldn't be related in any way to Chome local usage of HTML5 (that means the possibility to load of the local xml files in HTML5 in Chrome). We often use locally stored KRPano's for meetings and such. It is safer as we don'y have to worry about hav...

Monday, September 12th 2016, 11:46pm

krpano 1.19-pr7 with iOS 10 support

Can the dropplet/skin/etc... in 1.19pr7 be modified to exclude all Flash references so it will open in Chrome when hosted locally on a desktop? Thanks, Travis

Friday, June 24th 2016, 11:13pm

Making Samsung GearVR tiles

Quoted from "tksharpless" Following Klaus's batch file posted above, I have made a Window batch script that fully automates conversion of equirectangulars to orbx cube format. It uses ImageMagick to do the mirroring and compositing steps. Download as zip, unpack into the krpano 1.19 directory, read make_orbx-HowTo.txt, enjoy. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6dcu2hdiminus…Ea50Jpyysa?dl=0 From included notes... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 For droplet mode, select one or two images in a Windows Explorer wind...

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 2:58am

Scene inside of Layer?

Is it possible to load a scene in a container layer? Here is what I am trying right now... the container is showing up but no scene. I have a scene in the background, but I would also like an independent scene inside of a layer. Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 <layer name="LayerPano" keep="true" type="container" align="center" width="85%" height...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:12pm

RTPS

Hmmm... Maybe a broader question... what are the video files sizes in mb that most people are working with? The examples are very compressed, under 5mb's I think.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 11:10pm

RTPS

Or maybe I am just over thinking this. Is there a hosting service that can be used that specializes in streaming video and can provide a path that can be used with KRPano?

Monday, April 13th 2015, 10:54pm

RTPS

Is it possible to use an RTPS server to serve 360 mp4 files? Our rendered 360 content needs to be 60-120mb's. Delivering these over our standard webserver is providing a less than ideal experience. The file starts off good but eventually hesitates when the playback catches up to the amount of the file that has buffered. We are currently using a delay on the playback to allow for more of the file to load but it isn't enough. Compressing the file more has not proven to be an option.. we specialize...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 11:53pm

Onclick event to return to previous page..

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Do: onclick="js( goBack() );" See: http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#js Best regards, Klaus Does this work with the html5 player as well?

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 7:08pm

m3u live streaming on iOS devices

"HTTP Live Streaming (.m3u, .m3u8) - iOS, Mac Safari only" Can someone help me better understand how to use a .m3u file to allow my 360 video to stream to iOS devices? I tried the code below but it tried to interpret the .m3u file as a video file rahter than using it to call another file. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <!-- include the videoplayer plugin --> <plugin name="video" url.html5="videoplayer.js" videourl="OfficePano.m3u" loop="true" onloaded="videointerface_setup_interface(get(name)); set...

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 4:09pm

360 video hosting...?

Hi All, Can someone recommend a site for hosting 360 video? Our video are roughly 50-80mb's for browser playback and 30-40 for mobile playback... Alternately I am wondering if I just need to outsource the videos to a third party that specializes in 360 content distribution. Thanks, Travis

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 6:25pm

360 video buffertime

Solved my problem... Looked closer at the documentation and buffertime does not work witht he HTML player. Drats.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 7:55am

360 video buffertime

Hi, I am trying to use a delay before my 360 video starts playing by setting a buffertime="9" but it does not seem to be working? Does anyone know if this setting is compatible with the new video default interface? My vide... http://steelbluellc.com/Pano/Kilroy/TestExchange/ Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <plugin name="video" url.flash="videoplayer.swf" url.html5="videoplayer.js" videourl="OfficePano_TS_aBR7-10.mp4" loop="true" onloaded="videointerface_setup_interface(get(name)); setup_video_c...

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:35pm

Video dropplet for 1.18?

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi, When you just use the krpano example from the latest download or so, you just need to change the video files and the posters. I don't see the need of a droplet. Can you explain what you want the droplet to do? Tuur Ease of use. Working through the example right now. Besides changing the video and poster you need to gather and repath the items it is calling from other directories. You also need to manually change the XML if you want more or less than 3 examples. Not to men...

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 10:05pm

Video dropplet for 1.18?

HI, I am wondering if there is a video dropplet for 1.18 or does the video XML still need to be coded manually? Thanks, Travis

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 4:41pm

Graphics on iOS devices.

I thought there was a dedicated iOS forum but I can't find it so I am posting here. I put together a simple VR tour with buttons and a few layer overlay's. It works great on the desktop but when I view it on the iPad none of the graphics show up, only the pano. Can someone give me some insight into what I am doing wrong? http://www.steelbluellc.com/filetransfer/Test/VRTest_222/ The code is a bit long to post the whole thing but below is how I am configuring the buttons. I started with one of the...