You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Saturday, May 2nd 2020, 4:48am

Author: alexojeda

Krpano key for update

Hi, I hadn't used Panotour since a bit before Gorro called it quits. I had several finished projects, and they had been fine until now. I remember having exported the krpano key from panoutour a long while ago, but can't find it. However, Inside panotour I clicked on export krpano license, and a message says that Kolor servers do not exist anymore, but that if I had exported it again, I could be sent. So I did, and received by email a key. Problem is, I input that key in the krpano app, and it s...

Friday, May 10th 2013, 12:23am

Does anybody know how to fix this bug when full screen is selected on Safari?

Quoted from "alexojeda" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, no, I mean why not using the krpano videoplayer plugin: Hi, no, I mean why not using the krpano videoplayer plugin: http://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#top This will work for Flash and HTML5 and should avoid any browser/flashplayer-side problems... e.g. your problem sounds like a problem between the Flashplayer and the Mac Safari html5-video-fullscreen mode (this is nothing that could be fixed from krpano side) - and by keeping everythin...

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 8:36pm

how to change title location of shadowbox and add black bar below.

Nevermind, I got it. Just built a custom "close.png" to display bar plus text and "X" with proper margins + width and height in shadowbox.css cheers

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 7:21pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, no, I mean why not using the krpano videoplayer plugin: Hi, no, I mean why not using the krpano videoplayer plugin: http://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#top This will work for Flash and HTML5 and should avoid any browser/flashplayer-side problems... e.g. your problem sounds like a problem between the Flashplayer and the Mac Safari html5-video-fullscreen mode (this is nothing that could be fixed from krpano side) - and by keeping everything in krpano such problem...

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 7:19pm

how to change title location of shadowbox and add black bar below.

Hi, Im trying to change the location of the Title on my Shadow box, to make the "X" that closes the video window fit next to the left of the title. Right now the Title if upper left corner, and "X" that closes shadowbox is on top of it here: http://www.fireflystudiosinc.co/test/test.html I haven't been able to push the title a bit to the right, and add a black bar below them as in the image attached. Many thanks in advance for any help. Alex

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 12:28pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, why not using the videoplayer plugin? Best regards, Klaus You mean to call a specific videoplayer from the code itself and stick to that one? In that case it would need to be quicktime for iphone and ipad support, and quicktime is not great in PC's. Did I understood correctly your suggestion? many thanks Klaus

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 10:10am

hi, I have this test site:[url]http://fireflystudiosinc.co/test/test.html[/url] which is working ok, but with Safari (i have version 6.0.3) if one clicks on the full screen icon on the player control bar, and then click again to go back to small screen mode, the screen turn black and one needs to reload to get back on the tour. I thought about removing the player control bar, by deleting the "controls" attribute from <video>, but then the video wont play on the iPad, as it needs the "controls" a...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:06pm

Video Hotspot that pauses auto pano rotation or shadowbox.

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" you need to disable and enable the autorotate by yourself, this can't be done automatically. Quoted from "klaus.krpano" e.g. when showing the video do also: Source code 1 set(autorotate.enabled,false); and when hiding the video: Source code 1 set(autorotate.enabled,true); Best regards, Klaus Hi, Klaus, if I understood correctly, I need to disable autorotate for the whole project, than go into each individual pano's XML, and enable it. Also, on the XML where the videos...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 9:18am

Video Hotspot that pauses auto pano rotation or shadowbox.

Hi, I have a hotspot icon on a pano on my tour that opens a video clip. But I have auto rotation enabled, and its kind of distracting. Is there a way to pause the auto rotation when the video opens up? In case is currently not possible, how could I add a shadowbox around the video to make the auto rotation less distracting? I know very little about code, I can paste it and change here and there, but not actually code it myself. Many thanks in advance, and help would be greatly appreciated.