Search results 1-20 of 365.

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 12:14pm

Author: San7

spheretoscreen - screentosphere

Klaus, thank you for your answer !

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 8:10am

spheretoscreen - screentosphere

I'm converting the hotspot coordinates to screen coordinates and then I want to get the spherical coordinates back to the h v variables. But if the hotspot has ath=0 and atv=0, then I get the wrong result. What am I doing wrong? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <layer name="info" type="text" x="10" y="10" width="200" /> <hotspot name="test" type="text" ath="0" atv="0" width="30" height="30" bg="true" bgcolor="0x00FF00" distorted="true" /> <events onviewchange="test();" /> <action name="test" ...

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 1:52pm

Toggle Autotour with button?

create a button and install onclick="switch(autorotate.enabled);"

Monday, November 16th 2020, 4:34pm

hide/show hotspot groups

Hi! I want to share a code example of how to show/hide groups of hotspots. example http://novosibpano.ru/VT/groupHS/ Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <action name="hide_show" scope="local" args="gr" > for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), copy(hs, global.hotspot[get(i)]); txtreplace(dstvar, gr, get(hs.group),); if(hs.group, if(dstvar !== gr, set(hs.enabled, true); set(hs.visible, true); , set(hs.enabled, false); set(hs.visible, false); ); ); ); </action> Add the attribute to h...

Friday, November 13th 2020, 8:29am

Invisible hotspot when full screen

Try this Source code 1 2 3 <events onenterfullscreen="set(hotspot[z847].visible, false); set(hotspot[z847].enabled, false);" onexitfullscreen="set(hotspot[z847].visible, true); set(hotspot[z847].enabled, true);" />

Wednesday, November 11th 2020, 8:56am

Show-hide hotspots based on video time range

Look at this https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#totaltime here you will get the current time of the video, it should be compared with the time when you need to show/ hide the hotspot. To do this, you need to make a permanent survey for comparison

Sunday, November 8th 2020, 11:43am

add hotspot

Quoted from "gunhill" Wo kann ich Version 1.78 downloaden ? download https://clck.ru/RmmSU use your key file!!!

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 2:01pm

add hotspot

Update to version1. 78 Mainly for the convenience of working in 3D with Cartesian coordinates. Added a 3D coordinates button and enabling 3D viewing.Added buttons in the attribute editing window - "origin" "html".The "origin" and "renderer" values are displayed on the buttons. Clicking the buttons toggles the value of these attributes.Point-the indicator is located at the hotspot anchor point even if the parameters are changed tx, ty, tz. The joystick snaps to this point.Added attributes for cop...

Friday, October 30th 2020, 7:06am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted from "gaptat" Hello, I have a textured 3D model and I need to add fews floor hotspot to quickly navigate inside it, something like the Abu Simble tour example but without load any scene, I only want to move to the hotspot position when I click on it. I had a look at the Abu Simbel tour.xml and I've tried to set the transition action in my tour without luck, any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Hi, try installing in the hotspot depthbuffer="true"

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 2:44am

add hotspot

Quoted from "doublem524" Hello, I am having a problem with videoplayer_open hotspot action. Hi, What version of the plugin do you have? In the save_hotspot.xml file, enter <include url= " plugins_l/plugin_a/video.xml "/> I'll look at this in the next version

Monday, October 26th 2020, 5:14pm

add hotspot

Hi, I think that changing the browser window does not matter, the viewing angle changes. Set all hot spots to the same Ath atv. Move the hotspots by changing the parameters ox, oy. See the result when zooming in

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 7:33pm

Add hotspot plugin -> iframe with 360 deg pano possible inside popup?

Hi, Yes, you can, just need to insert the link in the window https://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Add_Hotspot_en.html#link_url

Monday, October 19th 2020, 6:12pm

add hotspot

Okay, I'll look at the position of the cross on my mobile phone. I am currently optimizing a plugin for positioning hotspots in 3D space using tx ty tz coordinates.The attribute panel will be displayed separately. And there will be some other changes

Monday, October 19th 2020, 5:10am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" Hello San7 I wonder if it is possible that when opening a photo via a hotspot, the possibility of reducing the image (zoom -) is limited. That is to say that when we reverse the mouse wheel it can only be reduced to the size with which it starts when it is opened Hi, Yes, it's possible, but I'm not sure that most people need this feature

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 7:39pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "tefod" поддерживает ли функция "В кадре" (iframe_add_hotspot) изменение размера / ширины / высоты окна? Hi, this is not possible right now, but I will add it in the next update

Monday, September 28th 2020, 5:20pm

Oculus Quest

Klaus, thank you! Yes, I did the test and it worked!

Monday, September 28th 2020, 11:29am

Oculus Quest

Hi, I'm trying to watch a virtual tour with https in Oculus Quest in VR mode, but it only opens in the browser window and doesn't expand completely https://kolcovo.ru/kolcovo-tour/index.html. The examples on the krpano website work fine. What could be the problem?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020, 2:40pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "acanoune" Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs Here is my hotspot code: Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help! What version of the plugin are you using? Can you send the archive with the tour?

Monday, September 7th 2020, 3:32pm

Menu creation

Update. Menu Added selection of the active panorama in the menu as a frame. Frame parameters are customizable. Fixed work of the viewed panorama marker. It is possible to disable it. Correction of minor bugs. Menu editor Added a button to assign sound playback when clicking on a button in the menu. Example Download the demo version