You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, November 7th 2020, 1:38pm

Author: relax

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

I hate 72Hz flickering :) My panos works nicely at 90Hz, although not depthmapped.

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 1:48pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

I also checked, but it was very hard to start on my Quest2, because the "allow" button for webxr at bottom always disappeared, i only saw the welcome screen and hear the music. But after 10th try, i finally hit that button before disappear. Yeah, nice, but only can rendered at 75fps, so at 90Hz DRR it stutters a little. Too much work for my Quest2?

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 7:34am

Gallery for stereo 3D photos?

So not possible (yet)? On my Quest2 stereo hotspots works wonderful, but i like to show my 3d pictures to "regular" people too

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 9:38am

rotatewithview?

I want to show a nadir logo which doesnt rotate with the view. How is it possible in WebVR mode?

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 3:52pm

3D model placing in VR where i am?

Say i have a mono aerial panorama, and want to look around from a hot-air balloon. If i have a 3D model (obj?) of it, can i place it to the very center of the sphere and use it as a real 3D model? With Quest2 6dof tracking it would be fascinating! What you think, possible?

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 1:09pm

Cannot start on Quest 2

I just bougth kWS PRO version for watching my panos offline in Oculus Quest 2. However i cannot start the server, cannot "touch" the sphere icon inside the app. I tried every button on my controller. Why? If i disable https support, it start, but no WebVR mode. How can i config it to start? Or any other app? Thanks a lot!

Friday, October 16th 2020, 10:46am

Gallery for stereo 3D photos?

I make many 3D photos and like to share it. Facebook 3D is great, but it doesn't support gallery and i like to embed my photos inside a 360 panorama from an event. For example all of the photos are real 3D here , but i can only share it in boring 2D. I already have the 2D +depthmap file. Any plugin available for this function? So i like to look around a little (left-right, up-down) with the mouse movement. You know, not everybody has a 3dtv/projector...

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 5:08pm

Android app with Krpano inside !

Thx, i will try. Isn't this an overkill? I mean do i really need to install a 1.5GB app +SDK (?) for "just" converting web content to APK file? Any tips, what settings shoud i care for run the app on most devices? What about itunes? Is there a similar method for it? thx

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 8:14pm

Android app with Krpano inside !

thx, but i don't know how to "build a webview based app" I never made any APK. What software do i need? Details please :)

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 10:29am

how

Hi Jeromebg! On my LG G3 the app works great! Can you share the secret, how can i make an APK file from my virtual tours? thanks a lot!

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 8:39am

2560x1440

Hi i like to replace my 720p HTC phone to a QuadHD one, important is the lag and the moving speed should be absolutely smooth with krpano. What is the cheapest recommended phone for this task? Are LG G3, G4 good? Any other tips? thanks