You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:26pm

Author: itsrichphoto

VirtualTour and ePub3 eBook

Quoted from "milotimbol" I know this is an old post but I recently experimented with this and got to a decent working version. Please see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsy0lfoyiGU You have to use Lithium ebook reader, the same file when opened in other reader doesnt behave the same way. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…on.reader&hl=en Would you mind sharing how you created the epub file? What files/code need to go into the folder to make this work? Is the epub format a simple wa...

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:17pm

testing server - easier solution for IT illiterate end user?

I am still having problems with the recipients of thumb drives which are used to view vtour projects offline. It is difficult to train people as the disks go out to many people and even though I have included instructions, this isn't good enough. They want a single file that will run on all systems with a single click and not be asked for permissions. Is there an easy solution to package a vtour into one entity - like a zip folder yet will run? Is Abode Air a solution? I tried using an alias to ...

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 6:08am

safari ios12 issues

Can anyone think of code that might hinder the control of the point of view?

Monday, October 8th 2018, 10:23pm

safari ios12 issues

Can anyone help with this urgent matter? Problem is with multiple tours built with Panotour 1.8 When used on an iPhone in safari ios12, the gyroscope and the ability to change the point of view with your finger is not working. It works fine on the same device in chrome. Hotspots, combobox and floorpan functionality work fine. I updated the .js and .swf files to the latest freshly downloaded from Krpano. Newer projects working fine. Does anybody know what is going on or if there is something obvi...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:25am

Thank you

Hi Klaus Thank you for for your responsible outlook and for looking after us who don't like to code

Friday, July 27th 2018, 6:42pm

WP-Pano — free Wordpress plugin for insert HTML contents into your virtual tour

HI Alexey I see that I asked the question before! This is a feature that I would love to have. Can you make it happen? Quoted Quoted from "itsrichphoto" I am wondering if this would allow user input? A system where viewers could make notes for all who see the project to see. Currently any registered user with the author status or highter can add hotspots in the edit post page. At the moment for front-end now no ready-made solutions. If you find this feature critical, you can contact me: alexey@w...

Friday, July 27th 2018, 6:39pm

WP-Pano — free Wordpress plugin for insert HTML contents into your virtual tour

try changing the url for the stylesheet to https instead of http. Quoted Quoted from "JRichi" Hi, my wordpress page works with https. Therefore, the output is blocked. Can you please adjust this? Regards Jürgen Hi Jürgen, sorry for the long answer. Very strange that the requests are blocked. I also use https and the site works fine: https://wp-pano.com/gpano-plugin/ Make sure in wordpress general settings: WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) you set https please email me if the proble...

Friday, July 27th 2018, 6:38pm

Facebook/social media plugins?

Well done on creating this. Is it only editable in the backend of wordpress? Can the virtual tour be edited on a normal front end wordpress page? I would like a system where the end user can easily add notes to a hotspot. Could a button within the virtual tour be used to add this function? Has anybody used the wp plugin with a facebook tag system? Can you remember the gigapixel at sport events that allowed you to tag yourself? I am wondering if this is a platform to recreate the same effect. Man...

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 1:03am

Offline Viewing - standalone html viewer?

The testing server Wow! So I just need to put these two files in the same folder as the the html file and then it is opens in the web browser!!!! Does it work with all browsers? It works with a project that wouldn't run under the testing server. Klaus you are a genius!! This saves me having to work out how to make Electron work. Is there a way to make the page more visual? Perhaps an image of the tour or instructions? This is fantastic!

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 12:47am

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Do you mean the krpano Testing Server or the 'tour_testingserver'? (and have you even tested that one?) Excuse me for being dumb, but I can't see tour_testingserver in the download package

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 11:30pm

Thanks Klaus That worked for Chrome, however the same message appears in Safari. I need the testing server to be more streamlined though. Not a reflection on you as it is pretty simple and seems robust, however on the people that need to use it who get mad when I suggest downloading firefox. I can have 1000 links in a project, so I need to be able to work fast, hence I use Panotour. I just came across this page with a few suggestions https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4869…op-applications And t...

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 9:27pm

I give virtual tours on usb drives to be used offline. Many reasons for this that are not worth discussing. I need virtual tours to be able to work offline. I produce tours of 100-300 panos using Panotour pro I am being prompted because as a mac user I discovered that the updated safari won't allow viewing offline. It now has a black image with an index.xml error text. The tour works fine online and in firefox so I know it is a safari bug. I always receive angry calls and emails about why things...

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:52pm

One Bug!

Hi I got it to work pretty easily using the panotour plugin. So congrats on a good looking a successful product. I have discovered one bug however... I load the panoramas using panopress - it is a shadowbox wordpress plugin designed for 360 content. The plugin works fine when it isn't in the shadowbox, however doesn't completely work in the shadowbox. I can see that it captures the image, but then consistently fails. Any ideas?

Monday, November 7th 2016, 12:10am

Found a solution

Source code 1 <action name="showerrormsg">set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false);tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,1);delayedcall(7,tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,0,,set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false)));</action> <layer name="errormsg" keep="false" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" parent="STAGE" align="center" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x000000" backgroundalpha="0" padding="20" roundedge="10" autoheight="true" border="false" css="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-family:opensans; font-siz...

Monday, November 7th 2016, 12:09am

I Found A Solution

Source code 1 <action name="showerrormsg">set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false);tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,1);delayedcall(7,tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,0,,set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false)));</action> <layer name="errormsg" keep="false" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" parent="STAGE" align="center" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x000000" backgroundalpha="0" padding="20" roundedge="10" autoheight="true" border="false" css="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-family:opensans; font-siz...

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 5:01pm

hide error messages

I have created untold amounts of projects with 100-300 panos using panotour 1.8. krpano version="1.0.8.14" Apple has made ios10 buggy and error messages show - I am sure most people know about this. is there a line of code that would hide or suppress/hide these messages from showing? I have tried rebuilding the projects. I have tried changing the swf and js - i can't this to work. I tried opening the projects in version ptp2.5 but it is not fully compatible. The only other option is to completel...

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 7:53pm

issues with historic projects projects created in ptp1.8 because of apple updates.

Hi Klaus Thanks, but I don't understand. All projects are in the same folder with the same web hosting and it is only a few projects that the gyroscope work with. They are hosted on Godaddy. Quoted Quoted from "itsrichphoto" Is there an easy way to fix this. That fully individually - there is no universal answer. It depends on the individual problem and how to correct that problem. Kolor said I would need to rebuild all the projects from scratch which just isn't feasible considering the number o...

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 2:58am

Fullscreen iOS Problem

360cities seems to have a solution to this. I am interested to discover a solution.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 2:50am

issues with historic projects projects created in ptp1.8 because of apple updates.

I have produced many projects in ptp1.8 and also in version 2. I have them mostly displayed in wordpress using panopress. Therefore gyroscope doesn't work for apple devices either. Actually - and I don't know how, the occasional project still allows the gyroscope sensor to control movement. The ptp2 projects have largely been fixed by doing a global swf and js update to latest krpano 1.9pr8 projects created with version ptp1.8 is having problems. Firstly in safari, it says flash needs to be upda...

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 6:50am

spinning apple

Is there any update on a work around for the gyroscope being disabled when embedded in an iframe? I know someone who knows someone at Apple who said they are not bringing the gyroscope back. I think the next iPhone release will be pretty boring and going in a non vr direction. Someone else said that the gyroscope doesn't work on samsung phones either. Apple haven't answered me directly on this matter countless times. Would the original gyroscope plugin work? I believe it uses different code and ...