You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

Today, 2:06am

Author: Fernando

Help with this JS code?

This code it is ok: Source code 1 2 jscall('document.getEle mentById("hint").value = "all ok"'); How to assign hotspot[get(name)].tooltip to value ? Jscall(...).value= ????? Please any example? Thanks.

Yesterday, 3:52pm

Question about example makescreenshot

Hi, thanks. Working offline, with NW.js it is possible (see attachment). There is other question: How to set the %VIEWER% directory as default to save in this case? Thanks very much for your help.

Yesterday, 3:47am

Question about example makescreenshot

Hi, How to save to specific folder and specific filename? Example: "room-1.jpg" (in "house" folder) instead "screenshot1.jpg" I know about the restriction of the browsers. But Is it possible? How? Thanks, Fdo

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 3:15am

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Thank you very much Klaus for this great release!!! The krpano tools is very good: set North, leveling are very useful features. Also chroma-key, Custom CSS cursor and all new others features.

Friday, August 21st 2020, 5:40pm

glass ball projection

It would be very nice to be able to see panorama from the outside as a glass ball. This does not seem very difficult Thanks

Friday, August 21st 2020, 5:35pm

It is possible from iframe...?

Hi, this is a very ambitious question: Is it possible to change properties (ex. fov) in real-time from an iframe? Thanks, Fdo

Monday, August 17th 2020, 4:51pm

[solved] Help: popup with parameters

Thanks very much Tuur!!! & instead & works fine!

Monday, August 17th 2020, 2:10pm

Thanks Tuur, this code fail with any command, as the "&" char is not possible. This action works fine: <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action> but this not: <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?starscene=scene4&startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action>

Monday, August 17th 2020, 4:14am

Hi, please, What is wrong in this code? <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?starscene=scene4&startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action> Thanks! Note: without startactions=trace('hello') works fine.

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 10:23pm

Is there any efficient way to clear all children of a layer/ScrollArea?

Hi, my solution is to set a property for all elements inside scrollarea, example group=scrollingobj Then, adapting a solution from this forum, remove all layers whith group=scrollingobj Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <action name="loop_all_layers"> sub(i,layer.count,1); loop_all_layers_next(get(i)); </action> <action name="loop_all_layers_next"> if(layer[%1].grupo == scrollingobj, removelayer(%1, true); ); dec(i); if(i GE 0, loop_all_layers_next(get(i)) ); </action>

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 3:37pm

Deleted

Deleted

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 5:17am

observation

For a simple counter in seconds with reset button, use action as: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <krpano onstart="tocount();> // //put layers here: time, action layer // <action name="tocount"> set(mycurrentime,); setinterval(mycurrentime, 1, inc(mycurrentime); copy(layer[time].html,mycurrentime); ); </action> </krpano>

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 12:29am

[solved] timertick always visible in layer

Hi, sorry this seem very easy, but I do not know how to do it: I need layer showing the current timertick, always. This is the first step to code a countdown timer. Thanks very much for any idea, Greets, Fernando Edit: solved, this is my rustic solution: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <krpano onstart="settime();"> <preview type="grid()" /> <layer name="prueba" align="topcenter" keep="true" type="text" html="" onclick="" /> <action name="settime">...

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 4:08am

hotspot type "text" Bug

work fine only if add css font-size property with value >= 15px example css="font-size:16px;" Hi, the hotspot text crop html content. Bug? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <krpano> <preview type="grid()" /> <hotspot name="test" align="center" keep="true" type="text" html="In this example there must be visible the numbers 1 - 2 - 3" /> <layer name="test" align="center" keep="true" type="text" html="In this example there must be visible the numbers 1 - 2 - 3" /> </krpano>

Monday, May 25th 2020, 10:33pm

solved!!!

Thanks very much Klaus!!!! Just upgraded to 1.20.7 Best regards, Fernando

Monday, May 25th 2020, 4:16am

SOLVED!!! Limits for Flat Multires panorama?

My flat panorama create from image 525 312 x 203 778 px it presents defects in the behavior of the hotspots which lose its functionality in some FOV value. Please Klaus, which is the maxime size limits for Flat Multires panorama? Note: Solved upgrading to 1.20.7 as Klaus suggested

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 5:11pm

[solved] Hotspot and FOV issue.

Edit: Solved by klaus, updating to 1.20.7 release. Hi, I would need a 5x5 px hotspot that works fine in FOV 0.016 But I could have verified that there is a relation between the FOV and the minimal size of the hotspot in px, so that the hotspot stays active (enabled): Example: For FOV 0.01, hotspot size >= 5x5 px FOV 0.005, hotspot size >= 10x10 px FOV 0.0025, hotspot size >= 20x20 px FOV 0.0016, hotspot size >= 32x32 px otherwise the hotspot will be visible, but without any functionality (as dis...

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 3:15pm

Calculate hotspot polygonal length [SOLVED]

Thank you very much, it is just what I needed!!!! I am going to study the example for adapting it to a very big image multires for my country

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 1:37am

Hi Sergey, My pano is a plain image (as a map). I see that getlooktodistance get the spherical distance in degrees from 0 to 180 degree. I see that ATH and ATV are degrees too. The polyline in a plain image is as a rute. I need to measure it for later to convert it to meters. Perhaps I must set a reference maxime distance between two known points to 180 degree and then calculate the value from other angles. Example: 180 degree it is equivalent to 500 meters, then 90 degree to 250 meters in the p...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 4:11am

Hello, I need to obtain the length of a hotspot polygonal in units of measurement corresponding to the coordinates ATH ATV. That is to say that maintains the same value in any FOV. Thanks, Fernando Note: polyline="true" (hotspot polygonal is a polyline)