Search results 1-20 of 23.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 5:50pm

Author: gaptat

Callout Hotspots plugin

Thank you.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 5:32pm

Callout Hotspots plugin

If the text in the hotspot it shrinks according to the dimensions of the device's screen.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 4:39pm

Callout Hotspots plugin

Is the plugin responsive? Thank you

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 7:41pm

Play a video inside a 3D model

SOLVED Hi Klaus,I have another question about how to offset the dollhouse view. My 3D model is not centered because I need to start the tour from a specific position, so in the 3D software I've moved the model in the X axis before to export it for Krpano. I've supposed that I should have change the view.tx value in the dollhouse action, but I couldn't find a way to solve my problem, please. Thank you. <action name="dollhouse_view"> lookto(270,90,40,default,true,true); tween(view.oz|view.tx|view....

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 5:52pm

SOLVED Hi Klaus,sorry, I'm very confused too (:What I need to achieve it's very simple: - have a video in the tv area - the video it's invisible until I click on the tv screen to play it - that's it!!! I've saw the Videoplayer plugin syntax for a 3D-distorted hotspot, but I can't find a solution to put the videoplayer in my tv area (plus I still see the video in the background, even if I don't use an image in the posterurl). In my model I have set few infospot with infotext without have any prob...

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 7:07pm

Hello, I have an invisible hotspot ("videotv") in my 3D model, when I click on it a video start (hotspot "videospot"). My problem is about the video positioning, I can't find a way to put it where it should stay (inside the tv area) plus the player it moves around if I navigate inside the 3D model. Both hotspot as the same tx,ty,tz value, I've tried to change those values or even to give a value to rx,ry,rz but the video still moves around the screen. What am I doing wrong? This is my code, plea...

Monday, November 2nd 2020, 6:00pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Hi @lrivero, thank you for your reply, what I need to achieve is the floor navigation for a 3D model, I saw this example and the 3D tour has exactly what I need: https://www.virtualtuur.com/casa/tuur/ The only plugin that I know is Navigator for Everpano but is not available as standalone, I use other 3D software to make my models. Could anyone help me, please? Thank you.

Friday, October 30th 2020, 11:47am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted from "San7" Quoted from "gaptat" Hello, I have a textured 3D model and I need to add fews floor hotspot to quickly navigate inside it, something like the Abu Simble tour example but without load any scene, I only want to move to the hotspot position when I click on it. I had a look at the Abu Simbel tour.xml and I've tried to set the transition action in my tour without luck, any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Hi, try installing in the hotspot depthbuffer="true" Hi San7, thank you...

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 9:39pm

Floor hotspot

Hello, I have a textured 3D model and I need to add fews floor hotspot to quickly navigate inside it, something like the Abu Simble tour example but without load any scene, I only want to move to the hotspot position when I click on it. I had a look at the Abu Simbel tour.xml and I've tried to set the transition action in my tour without luck, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Monday, December 14th 2015, 8:53pm

Virtual tour with multiple maps

Hello, I'm making a virtual tour with a map like the one in the bkeller example. If I add another floor map, when I go to the scene with the second map the first one it doesn't close, and it will stay open in all the scenes. I've read in another post to try to add an action to close the map when a scene is selected, something like this: <action name="showhidemaps"> if(%1 == "map1", set(plugin[map1].visible,true); set(plugin[map2].visible,false); ); if(%1 == "map2", set(plugin[map1].visible,false...

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 1:18am

How to embed a virtual tour on Facebook from a Wordpress site

Hello everybody, after reading many post I had not luck with embedding a virtual tour on fb, I've tried different solutions in the woobox page source like those: <iframe width="100%" height="550" src="http://www.mysite.com/tour.html" frameborder="0" wmode="Opaque">></iframe> or <meta property="og:site_name" content="SITE TITLE" /> <meta property="og:url" content="PAGE URL" /> <meta property="og:title" content="PAGE TITLE" /> <meta property="og:type" content="article" /> <meta property="og:image"...

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 12:52pm

Go to an hotspot position from the combox

Or It will be fine too if I can change the direction of a scene opened from the combox. Anybody can help me, please? Thanks

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 12:28am

Go to an hotspot position from the combox

Hello, I need to open a scene from the combox that point to a specific hotspot. This is what I'm doing but it's not working. The combox <!-- combobox plugin --> <plugin name="box" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" native="false" align="toprightbottom" x="10" y="10" widhth="20" rowcount="20" onloaded="action(setupitems);" /> The action <action name="setupitems"> removeall(); additem(myhotspotname, action(art1) ); </action> <action name="art1">...

Sunday, May 17th 2015, 1:15pm

loadscene in a different direction

Hello Hans, how did you solved the problem? When I load a scene through the combox I would like to start it from a polygonal hotspot position, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is the action <!-- combobox plugin --> <plugin name="box" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" native="false" align="toprightbottom" x="10" y="10" widhth="20" rowcount="20" onloaded="action(setupitems);" /> <action name="setupitems"> removeall(); additem(Ciusa_F...

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 8:05pm

Mouse over an image

Hello, I would like to achieve the same "mouse over an image" effect like in this tour: http://krpano.com/tours/weingut/ This tour it's included in the downloadable example of the software, but it doesn't work in the krpano 1.18 version (in the 1.17 it's working fine). Any solution, please? Thank you. Andrea

Monday, February 11th 2013, 12:02pm

More than two images in the slider-blend example

Hello, can anybody help me, please? I'm looking for to get an effect like this, but with the blend slider instead the switch and at least 3 images or more: http://legacy.fieldofview.com/spv/show.p…ight_switch.xml Another one that I like very much for the smooth transition between images is this one: http://legacy.fieldofview.com/spv/show.p…e=day-night.xml Even for this effect I would like to use at least 3 images. I prefer to use flash instead shockwave. Thank you in advance, if anyone can help ...