You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 12:14am

Author: Tuur

Casa Tuur

Quoted I can use hotspots like image hotspots. But... I'm not sure what you mean when you go to the link below. hotspot type = text no combobox.. just a few text hotspots onclick streamaudio = internet radio url Tuur

Friday, November 20th 2020, 10:38am

Callout Hotspots plugin

Quote from the publisher, 3 posts up: Quoted You can download now the plugin for free to try it out ! It will just add a watermark until you buy a license. 지금 무료로 플러그인을 다운로드하여 사용해 볼 수 있습니다! 라이센스를 구매할 때까지 워터 마크 만 추가됩니다. Tuur

Friday, November 20th 2020, 10:35am

Casa Tuur

Hi, those are just hotspots https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot that call the streamsound action https://krpano.com/plugins/soundinterface/#streamsound Tuur

Monday, November 16th 2020, 10:24am

Vidoe-Contols in VR-Mode

Hi, Please send me an email: virtualtuur @ gmail dot com Then we can discuss and see what to. The old VdoBar plugin is in the movinghotspots pack.. Still need to extend and finish it as plugin.. perhaps. Tuur

Monday, November 16th 2020, 9:47am

Vidoe-Contols in VR-Mode

Hi, Quoted Is there already a solution for that, or does somebody have some tips for me as a beginner how to solve this? I have a 'floating' (but also could be fixed) video controlbar for vr. (made in 2018 i think) It was build to control 360 video scene. For flat video hotspot in vr it could be the same or similar. It does play/pause, shows progress, go back to beginning, go back 10 secs, go ahead 10 secs.. but there is more possible of course.. like volume indeed... I use it here in the multic...

Saturday, November 14th 2020, 2:20pm

Text inside a polygonal hotspot

Hi, try this: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.zoom Hope it helps, Tuur

Saturday, November 14th 2020, 2:18pm

French Summer Cave Project

Hi, nice project! Must be quite hard to get the panos right i guess.. Like the cube face thing.. good idea! I wonder why you use just hotspots but also the arrows thingy.. makes it messy in my opinion and seems not needed... i don't see any reason to do that.. Can you explain why you did that? Tuur

Friday, November 13th 2020, 3:19pm

Casa Tuur

Quoted I am curious about the time to realize the Depthmap / 3D rendering? And how much could it cost? obviously that depends on ALL details of the 'project'. But it costs.. yes.. unfortunately there seems to be no interest AT ALL in making nice interfaces ( to your taste or wishes), nor in other highly useable interactivity features that are possible. Once and a while i try to show stuff... Unfortunately it brings me NOTHING. Most people seems to do only the most obvious and simple stuff.. as ...

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 2:19pm

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

mmm.. the allow button.. have seen that once yes.. but why it disappeares...? Not sure if that is anything we can control..(?) Should go vr when click on intro splash. Quoted Yeah, nice, but only can rendered at 75fps, so at 90Hz DRR it stutters a little. Too much work for my Quest2? Not sure.. i'll have a try/look. But anyway.. this 90HZ is experimental.. so the fix is simple, just put it off (!) Tuur

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 11:04am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Thank you my Son ! More info on this here: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…83792#post83792 Tuur

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 1:28pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, i added some more test stuff in context menu. especially the drawing effect i like.. in vr you should make context menu choices before you enter vr.. on the intro splash screen (!). I find that when i apply zFilter the depth buffer seems to be gone.. but it is something else.. when i set depthbuffer dynamically after change it doesn't change.. @klaus any clue? Tuur

Monday, November 2nd 2020, 4:36pm

create multiple resolutions of cube faces?

Hi Erik, is it an option to do one run on high quality with the krpanotools and do the rest with just some php? imagecopyresized or imagecopyresampled() perhaps? not sure here.. bit out of my comfort zone. Tuur

Monday, November 2nd 2020, 3:59pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, @Sergey74 not sure what you mean.. can you explain or show? @lrivero this is just one object. Have a look at the panocamadder tutorial by Michael Eva.. Also the multitexture baking might help. The script is mainly the same a the example in your krpano download package.. only with tons of custom changes and experiments. I will not share this code. I prefer doing paid jobs. Tuur

Sunday, November 1st 2020, 3:37pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, i was pointed to the fact that the move control on the GO was way too slow. Should be fine now/default. On Quest (only) i put it a bit slower for convenience. Can somebody with a quest 1 check this as well and let us know?? How does it moves? Should be just fine.. not too quick at least.. but also not very slow. I also find that when you click the tv on Quest that you need to first go away from the tv with the pointer before you can click it again..(focus issue? . there is no over or hover s...

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 11:12pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, thanks Piotr.. it helps me much in understanding and learning doing these kind of 'studies'. @Jerome.. yes.. thanks.. i agree, of course .. is fixed now.. i didn't see it on pc and oculus Go yet.. only mac, iPhone,Quest2..and a quick look on android and some tablets.. in an earlier stage, It could be that it is not perfect everywhere.. Some of the details i tried: - you can click the tv and come in 'watch' mode.. a tv guide button should appear in the right corner. You can make a selection. ...

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 4:25pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, Sure.. it was in the center.. but i extended the model later on and made a new center.. i could change quite easy but for me more important was the lessons i learned.. I called it sloppy for a reason :-) Tuur

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 3:39pm

Casa Tuur

Hi, i made a Sloppy Tech Study with the 3d model thingy. Did a lot of experiments, both in Blender and Krpano, and mostly focussed on Oculus quest 2. Many of them are not in this sloppy example though. Also did quite some testing on the modelling.. although.. at a certain moment i was done with it.. So.. sorry.. no 8k texture for phones and desktop in this example.. etc.. Also made many more photoshop edits a few versions before.. but doing it again and again.. haha.. i just stopped trying to ma...

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 1:18pm

torigin

Hi, ah yes! exactly that.. thanks! Thought it had an other purpose.. A little part of my puzzle solved. Tuur

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 10:30am

torigin

Hi, Perhaps i missed it (?), but i think it would be nice to have a torigin="goggles" or "always" or so... for hotspots. So the tx-ty-tz and all are absolute to the center of the users view point, where ever he/she is in the 'model' at any time. Then it would also be nice when the h/vlookat is also centred there. Besides that it would also be great when there is a setting so that the hotspot doesn't disappear behind a 3d model 'wall' but will stay visible...normals="false" (?) i also tried to fi...