Search results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 7:05pm

Author: tomasparks

How to create High Resolution Panos

another oneshot camera is the Xiaomi Mi Sphere has RAW, HDR and unstiched modes

Saturday, November 14th 2020, 4:41pm

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "tomasparks" Could Linux arm be supported in the future? The core krpano tools - yes, that would be already possible and just a simple recompile, but I have no Linux ARM tests systems yet... What would be the usage case? Is there a real demand? I am looking at building a Raspberry Pi cluster I know that various different cloud compute / hosting companies that are adding ARM to their options like: Raspberry Pi VPNAWS Graviton Processor

Monday, November 9th 2020, 1:53pm

Oculus Go resolution limits

Saw this thread while browsing, this reply may help someone in the future Oculus has posted an article on encoding video for the oculus go and Headjack has an article on video encoding for different VR hardware they both use ffmpeg to encode the videos

Thursday, October 15th 2020, 12:45am

I am unsure whether to buy or not

the final option if you don't want to use everpano is photogrammetry software. witch is the path I'm taking for my projects

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 10:17pm

Quoted from "yasarcan" Quoted from "tomasparks" Quoted from "yasarcan" if you can Quoted from "yasarcan" Thank you very much for your answers. I will shoot an exhibition like in the photo. The Custumer wants to navigate the boards as if he were walking. I can do this with everpano, but I'm not sure if I can only do it using krpano1.20? voww. I did not know this feature. It doesn't make much sense to buy everpano. If I can do the example below with krpano 1.2, that's enough for me. Thank you ver...

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 6:17pm

Quoted from "yasarcan" if you can Quoted from "yasarcan" Thank you very much for your answers. I will shoot an exhibition like in the photo. The Custumer wants to navigate the boards as if he were walking. I can do this with everpano, but I'm not sure if I can only do it using krpano1.20? voww. I did not know this feature. It doesn't make much sense to buy everpano. If I can do the example below with krpano 1.2, that's enough for me. Thank you very much https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.8/viewe…...

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 9:32pm

Quoted from "yasarcan" Thank you very much for your answers. I will shoot an exhibition like in the photo. The Custumer wants to navigate the boards as if he were walking. I can do this with everpano, but I'm not sure if I can only do it using krpano1.20? if you can create the depth maps yourself then everpano is not needed as it is standard feature of krpano krpano include a free version of Navigator Plugin

Monday, October 5th 2020, 9:30am

Quoted from "yasarcan" hello. I have krpano old license. I can give 35 euros and upgrade to the new version. but I am unsure whether to buy everpano? I downloaded the trial version of Everpano and tried it. I'm not sure if it's a software that deserves my money? What are you thinking. Should I buy both krpano update and everpano for 109 euro? It depends on what your ultimate goal is? put your money down on krpano now and buy everpano later if you think it worth it

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 11:55am

krpano 1.20.8 - Textured 3D Models as Depthmap

Quoted from "kangsj2277" How do I make a sphere image a texture? If you have a tutorial, can you share it? Did you see this in the first post? Quoted from "klaus.krpano" For making such textured 3D-models the open source 3D creation software blender together with the PanoCamAdder Add-on from Michael Adam could be used. Here a tutoria.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:31pm

How to realize a time progress bar

for the slider, you'll need to to create a sprite sheet of all the images use the videointerface.xml theme from videopano example, but it will need to be adapted. look at video timeline thumbnail for ideas sorry I am unable to help much more, I am following this as I need to implement this in my project also

Friday, December 6th 2019, 2:40am

Textures behind foreground objects

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" Quoted from "tomasparks" what you look for is 3D reconstruction, here is a list of software Quoted from "indexofrefraction" reconstructing doesnt help without krpano supporting mapped 3d models ;) Klaus Could add this Efficient View-Dependent Image-Based Rendering with Projective Texture-Mapping to krpano, but I don't know where Klaus is drawing the line.

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 7:10pm

Textures behind foreground objects

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" this needs an uv-mapped 3d (depthmap) model Quoted from "indexofrefraction" you would need the exact coordinates/rotations of multiple panoramas then calculate a texture for the 3d model Quoted from "indexofrefraction" it was discussed a while ago... but atm it is unknown if it will come what you look for is 3D reconstruction, here is a list of software

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:07am

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

This could be a subscription option for commercial users of krpano While the hobbyist can still do the one-off payment (upgrade extra) with community support

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 1:11am

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

Klaus could run the git/issue tracking system on his own server (here) see https://gitea.com/ He may already run a git server inhouse the only thing I can see it being usefully is for a beta testing program or for bleeding-edge software, but Klaus has never had a closed beta testing program to my knowledge

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 9:25pm

krpno Recommended specification

1Ghz or faster CPU 512Mbytes or more of RAM

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 12:34pm

krpno Recommended specification

the viewer can be upload to any web host, the viewer support web browser up to five years old the tools are run on your image stitching computer

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 6:13pm

Larger file than 4GB

there is talk about the PSB file format being used for gigapixel images in the forums, so that may help