You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 913.

Yesterday, 5:57pm

Author: jeromebg

How To Display Video Between Two Scenes?

You can use onresize event for that ;) Something like Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <events onresize="resize_video()" keep="true"/> <action name="resize_video"> if(plugin[video].loaded, div(screenratio, stagewidth, stageheight); div(videoratio, plugin[video].width, plugin[video].height); if(videoratio GT screenratio,set(plugin[video].width,100%);set(plugin[video].height,prop),set(plugin[video].width,prop);set(plugin[video].height,100%)); ); </action> not sure about the .loaded thought, but give it...

Yesterday, 5:06pm

don't wait the video to be finished to load the next scene, start the video and load the next scene just after, when video if finished tween video plugin alpha

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 6:58pm

Just add a video plugin outside the scenes with keep="true". Before loading next scene display the video plugin, load the next scene and when video is complete hide the video plugin.

Monday, November 30th 2020, 10:44am

Note tool

Didn't had time to finish it yet. Not sure I will release it after all, in general sales don't cover spent time in coding/writing docs/supporting and each time a new plugin is released it's immediately hacked and sell back by a chinese website so it's a bit discouraging (this one is already available on the chinese website even if I didn't released it yet...)

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 10:09am

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Scale of non-zoomed/non-distorted hotspots in VR (report). Hi Klaus, seems there is still a little bug in very specific condition ;) If you set stagescale then ox and oy is not scaled in webvr for hotspots that are not distorted or zoom; it was correct with build 2020-11-12. example : 1.20.9 (build 2020-11-19) : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_ox/index.html 1.20.9 (build 2020-11-12) : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_ox/index1209.html

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 5:42pm

Callout Hotspots plugin

unfortunately not.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 4:58pm

Callout Hotspots plugin

well, it's hotspots, so I don't know what you mean by responsive ?

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 10:00am

How to create High Resolution Panos

For that range of price you could go for a ML camera (sony a6000) + samyang fisheye + Nodal ninja 3 panohead. Or if you want a one shot camera then have a look at the Xphase cam

Sunday, November 22nd 2020, 9:53am

Callout Hotspots plugin

Link ?

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 11:30pm

Callout Hotspots plugin

Send a url to debug. Documentation: https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/callouthotspots/#top

Friday, November 20th 2020, 11:05am

Callout Hotspots plugin

Quoted from "gun1413@naver.com" Putting it in the plugin folder and including it was successful. However, only the phrase “Example” appears in the middle of the screen, and it does not respond. Ok, you have included the plugin, but have you added some hotspots with callout style ?

Friday, November 20th 2020, 9:22am

Path problem

a link would be more helpful to debug ;)

Friday, November 20th 2020, 9:20am

Callout Hotspots plugin

Quoted from "gun1413@naver.com" 플러그인이 훌륭하지만. 예제는 실행되지 않습니다. In english please ;) What doesn't work ?

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 12:01pm

name keep sensitive ?

Hi, Looks like name var value is always returned to lowercase, is there a way to get it keeping capitals ? EDIT : https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#name-notes sorry

Monday, November 16th 2020, 10:05pm

VR scale on mobile

Ok I got it, thx for the explanations Klaus. Trying to find a workaround as I don't want hotspots to be distorted or zoom enabled in non-vr mode I tried zoom="calc:webvr.isenabled == true ? true : false" and zoom="calc:webvr.isenabled ? true : false" with no success, is my syntax wrong ?

Monday, November 16th 2020, 6:41pm

VR scale on mobile

Ok, thx Klaus for that fast reply ! What I don't get is why scale is correct with 1.19pr16 and not with 1.20.x ?

Monday, November 16th 2020, 5:50pm

Old Fancybox question

Yes, use html5 fullscreen API instead of krpano one

Monday, November 16th 2020, 5:03pm

VR scale on mobile

Strange thing is that vr_cursor is correctly sized ? And on mobile in VR hit area is larger than text hotpots... Just did a test with same scene but with Krpano 1.19pr16 and scale is correct on both Oculus and Mobile, so seems to be a bug with 1.20 or webxr maybe ? Example : https://360images.fr/barebone_vrscale119/

Monday, November 16th 2020, 12:04pm

BrandRuine - 3D Deptmap Panorama Tour

WOW, sounds great Michael ! Thx for your great work and support !