You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 238.

Tuesday, January 5th 2021, 9:52pm

Author: Fernando

Very simple vtour Boulevard de San Rafael in Habana

This is a work with panoramic picture made it with Xiomi Mijia original, without Photoshop. The Boulevard de San Rafael it is commercial street in Centro Habana, Cuba. www.mirapanoramas.nat.cu Greets, Fdo

Friday, January 1st 2021, 2:25am

My best wishes for all in 2021

Hi, this 2020 has been a hard year. But thanks to krpano, Klaus and the forum's friends I've been able to make the quarantine a useful period of work and learning. A very happier new year for all of you.

Monday, December 28th 2020, 7:05am

Object VR in 1.20.9

If the flicking stops when all the images have been loaded, maybe the solution may be an invisible (to the user) load, even maybe a "loading sequence" could appear, and then when the user starts to rotate the object it would be already fluently.

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 4:41pm

Object VR in 1.20.9

Hi, maybe a preload of images can be required

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 6:30am

[solved]

Thanks very much Panoyun. Perfect solution for me, ready to apply to real project. 3 of 3 working fine. Very grateful, Fernando

Saturday, November 28th 2020, 8:27pm

[solved] How to use get(name) in JS code

Hi, Index. No solved yet. There is error: Unknown action: filldata. The attachment it is full demo with your 2 variants. Please check it. Thanks again for your help.

Saturday, November 28th 2020, 2:46am

Hi friend Index My question is a little different. I need that the var "name" captures the hotspot's name that triggers the action: I don't want to manually set the hotspot name. When coding in krpano for example: trace (get(hotspot[get(name)].userdescription)); I don't need to declare the hotspot name because "get name" does that function automatic. In the same way I need JS to detect the hotspot name that triggers the action. Best regards and very thankful for your quick help. Fernando

Friday, November 27th 2020, 8:36pm

Thanks Klaus, Sorry, I don't understand yet, that is bad in the use of "name" variable. I tried to use it to get the name of hotspot that run the action and pass the property "userdescription" of this hotspot to JavaScript variable "hint". But I do not know to do that and have tried and search help without success I hope that you could help me. Best regards, Fernando

Thursday, November 26th 2020, 2:06am

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 function filldata() { var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); // This code run ok: var hint = krpano.get("hotspot[myhsname].userdescription"); //But with get(name) is null: var hint = krpano.get("hotspot[get(name)].userdescription"); alert(hint); } What is wrong? Thanks.

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 3:52pm

Question about example makescreenshot

Hi, thanks. Working offline, with NW.js it is possible (see attachment). There is other question: How to set the %VIEWER% directory as default to save in this case? Thanks very much for your help.

Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 3:47am

Question about example makescreenshot

Hi, How to save to specific folder and specific filename? Example: "room-1.jpg" (in "house" folder) instead "screenshot1.jpg" I know about the restriction of the browsers. But Is it possible? How? Thanks, Fdo

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 3:15am

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Thank you very much Klaus for this great release!!! The krpano tools is very good: set North, leveling are very useful features. Also chroma-key, Custom CSS cursor and all new others features.

Friday, August 21st 2020, 5:40pm

glass ball projection

It would be very nice to be able to see panorama from the outside as a glass ball. This does not seem very difficult Thanks

Friday, August 21st 2020, 5:35pm

It is possible from iframe...?

Hi, this is a very ambitious question: Is it possible to change properties (ex. fov) in real-time from an iframe? Thanks, Fdo

Monday, August 17th 2020, 4:51pm

[solved] Help: popup with parameters

Thanks very much Tuur!!! & instead & works fine!

Monday, August 17th 2020, 2:10pm

Thanks Tuur, this code fail with any command, as the "&" char is not possible. This action works fine: <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action> but this not: <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?starscene=scene4&startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action>

Monday, August 17th 2020, 4:14am

Hi, please, What is wrong in this code? <action name="mycode"> popup('iframe', 'index.html?starscene=scene4&startactions=trace('hello')', 800, 600, false); </action> Thanks! Note: without startactions=trace('hello') works fine.

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 10:23pm

Is there any efficient way to clear all children of a layer/ScrollArea?

Hi, my solution is to set a property for all elements inside scrollarea, example group=scrollingobj Then, adapting a solution from this forum, remove all layers whith group=scrollingobj Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <action name="loop_all_layers"> sub(i,layer.count,1); loop_all_layers_next(get(i)); </action> <action name="loop_all_layers_next"> if(layer[%1].grupo == scrollingobj, removelayer(%1, true); ); dec(i); if(i GE 0, loop_all_layers_next(get(i)) ); </action>

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 3:37pm

Deleted

Deleted

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 5:17am

observation

For a simple counter in seconds with reset button, use action as: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <krpano onstart="tocount();> // //put layers here: time, action layer // <action name="tocount"> set(mycurrentime,); setinterval(mycurrentime, 1, inc(mycurrentime); copy(layer[time].html,mycurrentime); ); </action> </krpano>