Everyone must be good

Monday, January 4th 2021, 10:02am

Author: panoyun

How is Klaus?

Glad to see your message Happy new year claus

Monday, January 4th 2021, 8:45am

How is Klaus?

Klaus Does anyone know how he is doing? I have been following that he hasn't been online for a long time I am worried about him

Friday, December 25th 2020, 8:45am

Google Chrome browsing is very slow

Why is it difficult to browse panorama cases with the latest version or higher version of Google Chrome Not smooth when browsing If you use a lower Google browser to browse the panorama will be very smooth

Friday, December 25th 2020, 7:19am

ispaused

It is not recommended to use the outdated version, The outdated version has BUG, And most of the users are using the latest version

Thursday, December 24th 2020, 10:49am

ispaused

This audio progress bar? 2021 Buy some plugins you develop These are in my purchase plan

Thursday, December 24th 2020, 7:58am

ispaused

Why use a video plug-in to play music? Why not use audio plug-ins? ?

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 5:53am

iPhone users please help ;)

@jeromebg I use iPhone X I did not find any problems, it has been 5 minutes and the screen has not turned off

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 3:14pm

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Thank you klaus I've completed Although it took a while, because I am a window system Note, use a double quote (") rather than a single quote (') for the ImageMagick command line under Windows: I solved it when I found here

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 12:08pm

Why can't output <and>

Because I have a lot of actions If you have to think of a name for every action, I will use so many words I named the action name like this with 12 random letters and will not repeat the action name

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 11:27am

Why can't output <and>

@indexofrefraction @klaus.krpano Yes I missed <action name="action_rsdaakqzivpr" type="Javascript" autorun="preinit"><![CDATA[ ]]></action> That's it

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 9:03am

Why can't output <and>

krpano.trace(1,'--> works <--'); My test is invalid I use trace('<scene',' ','>'); uppercase

Monday, December 14th 2020, 1:32pm

Why can't output <and>

@indexofrefraction hs.html = "&lt;xml&gt;" actions.trace('html:',hs.html); INFO: html: &lt;xml&gt; I want to output display INFO: html: <xml>

Monday, December 14th 2020, 4:00am

Why can't output <and>

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <action name="action_qhzkhsxthwjc" autorun="preinit"> trace('&lt;scene', ' ', 'name=','&quot;',scene_00,'&quot;', ' ', '&gt;' ); </action> &lt;scene name="scene_00" &gt; Why can't output <and>

Monday, December 7th 2020, 5:26am

PanoBlenderAddon

@ Mische PanoCamAdder_Plus Can it only be used in Blender? But I haven't used Blender before, it will be difficult