You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 11:11am

Author: Tuur

embedded vtours starting at specific scenes

Hi, it depends a bit how your code is.. try: Source code 1 popup('iframe', 'etours/signs/tour.html?onstart=loadscene(scene_s02)', 800, 600, false); or Source code 1 popup('iframe', 'etours/signs/tour.html?startscene=scene_s02', 800, 600, false); ..something like that. Hope it helps, Tuur

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 11:02pm

autoalpha ?

..mmm True. Perhaps in case of autoalpha it needs to be set (?) Otherwise i would also think bug.. or perhaps intended for mysterious reason But i don't see a problem in adding an alpha to the style or hotspot to make it work. I use it quite a lot.. perhaps i just excepted that.. Tuur

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 10:41pm

autoalpha ?

Hi, autoalpha means that when the alpha = 0 that automatically visible will be set to false (enabled also is false then). .. and vice versa. I don't see any alpha set in your example. so.. i think (!) wrong usage. Tuur

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 5:34pm

HTML5 hotspot editor

Ho, You can try this. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16023 Update in planning Tuur

Monday, January 11th 2021, 11:46pm

iOS Safari fatal error.... webvr.xml- loading failed

Hi Willy, Works just fine on my iphone 11 pro safari. Current IOS. Tuur

Thursday, January 7th 2021, 10:40am

Runtime error when embed

Hi, Quoted Should I download and install Krpano from the website? yes, download the latest and install. https://krpano.com/download/ On mac you need to do the 'FIX INSTALL OSX.command'.. which is in the download. Then, first make a copy of your project, to be sure. Then change the 'tour.js' and some of the plugins you use. I, often, dump 2-3 panos on the droplet and let it run. You can copy that 'tour.js' and plugins. Obviously you can also create your own tour.js and crab the plugins from the d...

Wednesday, January 6th 2021, 5:26pm

Runtime error when embed

Hi, i found this error: Unknown action: layer[ev_thumbscroll].scrolltocenter i don't think it has to do with the freeze.. and this in js console: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'h[oa].title') Not sure what makes it freeze.. checked the code quickly.. perhaps everpano issue/bug (?) I would update to krpano 1.20.9 at least... to check/test and to be sure. Tuur

Tuesday, January 5th 2021, 10:59am

Seek Sound

Hi, Source code 1 seeksound('backgroundsound', val); should be Source code 1 seeksound('backgroundsound', get(val)); or Source code 1 seeksound('backgroundsound', calc(val)); Hope it helps! Tuur

Friday, January 1st 2021, 4:00am

My best wishes for all in 2021

I wish you all a peaceful, creative, healthy and productive 2021 Tuur

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 6:16pm

iPhone users please help ;)

Iphone 11 pro Ios 14.2 Tuur

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 3:54pm

iPhone users please help ;)

Hi Jerome, i did some more tests. it is ugly.. the iPhone detects if there is 'attention'. this 'attention' is not triggered by moving the device but actually looking at it( or touching it i suppose). (my own conclusion) .. and it also says exactly that in the description of the 'automatic lock'. So.. i would say.. cardboard and iphone is a worthless combination at the moment. I tested this, again, a few times with this new insight. When i visit your nice game.. visit a pano.. then put the iPhon...

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 3:38pm

SVG hotspot?

@index Perhaps update? For me works fine on iphone and mac, safari (current) Tuur

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 2:51pm

SVG hotspot?

Hi Douglas, something like this? https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/120/examples/svg/1/ https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/120/e…/svg/1/tour.xml Hope it helps, Tuur

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 12:09pm

sound not playing on iPhone

Hi, That link works fine for me on iphone 11 ios 14.2 You need to touch screen though. Tuur

Friday, December 11th 2020, 5:00pm

password

As stated a couple of times and places: An update is in the planning. When it fits my scedual etc.. For your information: Ptp is krpano code. Script was sold as opensource. Quoted everyone's time is precious Thanks! Tuur

Friday, December 11th 2020, 12:52pm

Close button for video

Hi, here a quick rebuild of your code. Not sure if you use scenes.. Hotspot in scene Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <hotspot name="video1hs" url="grafik/video.png" alpha="0.9" scale="0.25" onhover="set(alpha,1); tween(scale,0.35,0.5); showtext([p]emVideo[p])" onout="set(alpha,0.9); tween(scale,0.25,0.5);" ath="+114.000" atv="9.5" onclick="DoVideo(bestof);" /> and some code outside scene (global) Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <style name="vdo" url="plugins/videoplayer.js" align="...

Thursday, December 10th 2020, 10:44am

password

Quoted we are waiting :). Good! Being patient is a good habit. Keep it up for another year or so. Quoted Note: please add PTP Nope! Never. Tuur

Friday, December 4th 2020, 4:39pm

.wav on mac safari

.. Btw.. Could that alao be the reason some audio/radio streams not working on safari? Tuur

Friday, December 4th 2020, 4:37pm

.wav on mac safari

You're quick :-) I'm not in urgent need though. Made 'them' mp3 for now.. but good to know. Thanks! Tuur

Friday, December 4th 2020, 3:57pm

.wav on mac safari

Hi Klaus, it seems the .wav is not supported anymore on safari (recently). ..or at least i get a sound interface error (also in your online example(s) Soundinterface Load Error: No codec support for selected audio sources. (drone-attack). Tuur