Search results 1-20 of 940.

Yesterday, 9:39pm

Author: jeromebg

hotspot title (mouseover)

https://krpano.com/plugins/showtext/#top

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 9:50am

Callout Hotspots plugin

Quoted from "kiennv" can I just display message but keep my hospot style (image, icon,...)? Nop

Monday, January 18th 2021, 3:57pm

License Upgrade error on old partial panoramas

Your license says : Registered to: Douglas Cape (old license) For some reason using the krpano update tool won't update with new license if you bought it, you'll need to re-generate the js player (using any droplets for example) tu have a fully updated player with new features such as partial panos html5 support.

Friday, January 15th 2021, 9:00am

Sound doesn't loop after the first touch.

show us you code if you want some help ;)

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 10:52pm

autoalpha ?

All hotspots have a alpha value wich is 1 by default.

Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 10:27pm

autoalpha ?

Hi, Spent 2 hours trying to understand why a hotspot was displayed on first load and then disappears if I go back to that scene... Seems to be related to autoalpha so I was wondering if I missed something and it's the normal behaviour or if it's a bug ? Quick barebone here : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_autoalpha/ hotspot "button" is displayed but if you go to next scene there should be one too and it's not displayed, and you go back to first scene the initially displayed hotspot is not dis...

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 9:45am

iOS Safari fatal error.... webvr.xml- loading failed

no problem on my side. You should clear your cache and try again ;)

Monday, January 11th 2021, 8:47am

hotspot.parent problem

No parent/child support in VR mode

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 10:06pm

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Strange ? send me the email you used for buying the plugin and I'll send you latest version (jerome [at] 360images.fr)

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 11:35am

div over pano

z ordering for html elements is done with z-index , zorder is for krpano elements. so for example set #pano {z-index : 1} #topmenu {z-index : 2}

Wednesday, January 6th 2021, 11:48am

iPhone users please help ;)

Ok, I found a workaround ! If I call DeviceMotionEvent.requestPermission before entering webvr mode then wakelock works as expected on first load !

Tuesday, January 5th 2021, 5:41pm

Did more test on Safari and Chrome with the same behaviour, and missing touch is not the problem. With clean cache when you first enter webvr the orientation autorisation is prompted, I accept, gyro works but wakelock doesn't (even if I have touched the screen after entering Webvr mode). If I reload the url or any url of the same domain then orientation autorisation is not asked anymore and wakelock works as expected. PLEASE HELP ! THX !

Monday, January 4th 2021, 11:08am

Thx for looking Klaus ! I also don't see why gyro permission has something to do with it, just what I noticed ?

Monday, January 4th 2021, 9:55am

My best wishes for all in 2021

Oh oh, can't wait too !!! Happy New Krpano Year !

Monday, January 4th 2021, 9:17am

After more test it looks the problem is related to motion and orientation access authorisation ? If it's the first time to activate webvr for a website safari ask if you want to enable motion and orientation access, in that case wakelock doesn't work on first load. Once you enabled motion and orientation access for a domain then wakelock works for all webvr of that domain. A workaround could be to refresh page when user enables motion and orientation access ? but is there an api for that ?

Sunday, January 3rd 2021, 6:58pm

Ok, I bought an old iphone (6S) to test, IOS 14.3. On first load (my tour or webvr example on krpano website) wakelock doesn't work, screen goes black, but on second load (you have to refresh the page) then wakelock works as expected... Klaus any clue on how to solve this ?

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 5:00pm

dynamic panorama size

That's what multiresolution is for, just generate your tour with multiresolution droplet and you're done ;)

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 10:43am

Bgborder Bug?

What browser to you use ? Can't reproduce the bug : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_bgborder/

Sunday, December 27th 2020, 11:56am

Callout Hotspots plugin

No for the moment (title and text are disabled) but I'll ass this option in next release.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 4:13pm

Thanks a lot for testing Tuur, you're always a great help ! Hope Klaus could find a workaround, or this project might be dead before it started...