You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

Today, 5:21am

Author: panoyun

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet [new version with navigator window]

@ spacerywirtualne I cannot find your email address. I need to communicate with you about the improvement of the function of this plug-in

Friday, April 9th 2021, 12:09pm

Photogrammetry and panoramic !

What 3D software was used to make this? So curious Can you make a video to teach us?

Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 4:21pm

PanoCamAdder+ now available!

I see why rotate the panorama Thank you for your answer

Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 3:07pm

@Mische Why rotate the panorama?? What is the meaning of rotating the panorama in PanoName_HANDLE? I was looking at the tutorial and I saw that you had rotated panoramas and I didn't understand why you were doing that,

Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 2:40am

@Mische Can a full version of the teaching video?? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MVWzZnNMASA PanocamAdder Plus I think the tutorial flow should be modeled and recorded in the current version

Saturday, February 6th 2021, 10:24am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

jordi I have sent you an email, my computer can’t use the registration code, please help me get a new registration code, cancel the previous registration code

Monday, January 4th 2021, 10:11am

My best wishes for all in 2021

Everyone must be good

Monday, January 4th 2021, 10:02am

How is Klaus?

Glad to see your message Happy new year claus

Monday, January 4th 2021, 8:45am

How is Klaus?

Klaus Does anyone know how he is doing? I have been following that he hasn't been online for a long time I am worried about him

Friday, December 25th 2020, 8:45am

Google Chrome browsing is very slow

Why is it difficult to browse panorama cases with the latest version or higher version of Google Chrome Not smooth when browsing If you use a lower Google browser to browse the panorama will be very smooth

Friday, December 25th 2020, 7:19am

ispaused

It is not recommended to use the outdated version, The outdated version has BUG, And most of the users are using the latest version

Thursday, December 24th 2020, 10:49am

ispaused

This audio progress bar? 2021 Buy some plugins you develop These are in my purchase plan

Thursday, December 24th 2020, 7:58am

ispaused

Why use a video plug-in to play music? Why not use audio plug-ins? ?

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 5:53am

iPhone users please help ;)

@jeromebg I use iPhone X I did not find any problems, it has been 5 minutes and the screen has not turned off

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 3:14pm

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Thank you klaus I've completed Although it took a while, because I am a window system Note, use a double quote (") rather than a single quote (') for the ImageMagick command line under Windows: I solved it when I found here