Search results 1-20 of 395.

Saturday, April 10th 2021, 3:36pm

Author: San7

Random Fun

I see my own examples here as well http://www.krpano360.com/

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 9:38am

Visual change of the skin

Quoted from "cfy0769" First of all thank you, Can use panotour exported XML file? I use the panotools: Default Krpano Interface for Panotour Pro https://panotools.eu/krpano-interface-for-ptp/ Ich hatte keine Gelegenheit, in Panotour zu testen. Sie können die Demo-Version herunterladen und versuchen.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:38pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "gunhill" Wo kann man die neue Version downloaden? ich habe Ihnen eine persönliche Nachricht geschickt.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 3:57pm

Visual change of the skin

Hi, no, this plugin works with krpano skin vtourskin.xml

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 3:56pm

How to auto play mp3 after pano loading

Yes, this is a browser policy that blocks automatic playback. You can make, for example, a background layer with the inscription "watch the tour" at the beginning and hide it when you click, then there will be playback

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 3:48pm

add hotspot

Update add hotspot v1.8 Hello everyone ! In this update, I added the ability to customize the alphachannel and chromakey attributes. Thanks to Klaus for these features and permission to use the chromakey panel from the example https://youtu.be/Az3l4jnx4nk YouTube

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 9:55am

ispaused

I'm sorry, but I couldn't solve the question in the test http://novosibpano.ru/t2/ still ispaused always true Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <hotspot name="hs" url="Audio.png" onclick="hotspot[videoplayer].togglepause(); trace(ispaused=, hotspot[videoplayer].ispaused);" /> <hotspot name="videoplayer" url="videoplayer.js" videourl="hesaudio.mp3" volume="0.5"/>

Thursday, March 4th 2021, 5:15pm

Prevent hotspot zoom when zooming in/out of pano

Quoted from "SunnyRed" Thanks for your reply. Then I guess I must be making a pretty novice mistake. Here is a link to the most simplistic example showing what I have trouble with: https://sandbox.duesselpix.com/vtour/tour.html Kind regards, Robin in your example, the arrow does not scale, it always remains the same size relative to the screen size when the panorama viewing angle changes. hotspot has the following settings - - distorted=false . This is the correct behavior of the hotspot.

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 6:05pm

Random Fun

Friday, February 26th 2021, 4:06am

start video playback in specific scene

Hi, you need to create a global video hotspot. When opening scenes, you need to dynamically change its positioning and play or hide and pause it if it is not in the scene. This is an individual code written specifically for your case, so there is no ready-made solution

Friday, February 26th 2021, 3:59am

Comobox Style

hi, this is an example of your previous post Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="add_scene_items" scope="local"> delayedcall(0.5, for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].visible, layer[cbhotspots].additem(get(hotspot[get(i)].name) , calc('callwith(hotspot[' + i + '], onclick);); ); ); set(layer[comboboxitem_cbhotspots_autoname_0], bgcolor=0xFF0000, onoutitem='', bg=true, onout=''); ); </action>

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 3:58am

List of Hotspots

you need to use callwith for example: Source code 1 layer[cbhotspots].additem(get(hotspot[get(i)].name) , calc('callwith(hotspot[' + i + '], onclick)') );

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 6:00am

List of Hotspots

Yes, you got a list of all the hotspots that are in the current scene If you have local hotspot in other scenes, they will not be displayed, because they are created only if the scene is active Install this code, added a condition - if the hotspot is visible. then add to the list: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="add_scene_items" scope="local"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].visible, layer[cbhotspots].additem(get(hotspot[get(i)].name) , calc('looktohotspot('+...

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 5:37am

Re: Hotspot move and scale animation

Sorry, but it's not clear what you mean https://advrtas.com/immersive-ad-gallery/comed/

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 10:28am

Re: Hotspot move and scale animation

Can you describe in more detail the result you want to get? Do you have a reference to the zero spherical coordinate?

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 9:50am

List of Hotspots

this list will show all the hotspots, so you need to create a condition where you specify the hotspots to display Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <combobox name="cbhotspots" design="vtour" align="leftbottom" x="10" y="10" onloaded="add_scene_items();" /> <action name="add_scene_items" scope="local"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), caller.additem(get(hotspot[get(i)].name) , calc('looktohotspot('+hotspot[get(i)].name+',45, smooth(100,50,20)') )); ); </action>

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 9:24am

Need help: north and hotspot

For example so Source code 1 onclick="loadscene(scene_night, null, MERGE, OPENBLEND(1.5, 0.0, 0.6, 0.3, easeOutQuad));"

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 4:25am

List of Hotspots

Hi, you can get this list of hot spots separated by commas: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 for(set(i,0), i LE hotspot.count, inc(i), calc(hs, hotspot[get(i)].name + ', '); txtadd(list, get(hs)); ); trace(list); list - this is a list of all hotspots. You can add a condition via the "if" if you need selective hotspots.

Friday, February 12th 2021, 10:53am

For example, in the "day" scene, specify the "night" inclusion layer" Source code 1 2 3 <layer name="scene_night" keep="false" url="dusk.png" align="top" y="30" onclick="loadscene(scene_night, null, MERGE);" /> In the "night" scene, the opposite is true

Friday, February 12th 2021, 9:18am

Hi, you need to use to switch layers Prescribe switching panoramas on the on-click layer. Here is an example