You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2021, 2:36pm

Author: Fernando

About adjust range limit in editor

Hi, Klaus and krpano group, I found difficult to set the top limits, to drag the line in order to adjust it. Please view attachment. Only this detail. Editor is a wonderful and powerful tool

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 12:15pm

Deleted

Deleted, was about Cubical 360 Video, no krpano

Monday, March 15th 2021, 12:11pm

Looking for Cubical 360 video player Windows

Hi, I need play offline 360 video as YouTube, six face cube. But I can't find player for it. Help me please.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 2:46pm

Is it possible to construct <style> with <point>?

Hi, if you need keep the polygonal hotspot in all scene just add the property keep="true". But you can test your style quickly, I think that yes, it would be work. Best regards, Fdo

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 1:53am

New Nonflash Editor ?

And edit individual nodes of polyline hotspot is very important too...

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 5:15pm

includexml from local?

In krpano console works fine: includexml(example.xml); or includexml(../example.xml); But not includexml(c:/example.xml); or another absolute path

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 4:16pm

includexml from local?

Hi, any idea to load .XML file from local (no server side)? -using includexml- Example: javascrit Input (type file) -> open browser to choose any .xml The trick can be to copy the selected file into temporal local folder for security restriction... Thanks

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 12:40am

Polygonal hotspot editor

Yes, I known your excellent solution (thanks you for free sharing), but I miss the feature to save, to edit nodes and integration with krpano vtour editor.

Sunday, February 14th 2021, 2:13pm

Polygonal hotspot editor

Please, simple tool inside krpano editor for polygonal hotspot it is very important.

Thursday, February 11th 2021, 10:02pm

KRPano with React library (react-krpano-hooks)

Hi, Thanks very much for sharing!!! Any example for saving changes in tour.xml? Greets, Fdo

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 5:22pm

(found) Looking for full virtual tour Chapel in Ronchamp

Please, looking for Notre Dame du Haut. I'm very interesting to visit this site. Any links with full vtour inside view included? Thanks! Edit: Found https://tour.klapty.com/z4k0TfCoUZ/

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 9:51am

krpano 1.20.9 - New MAKE VTOUR Droplet, Panotype-Editor, Leveling, Chroma-Key/Transparent-Videos, Updates for macOS Big Sur and iOS 14

Quoted from "Coldmami" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Btw - what about by just pressing SPACE (or another key) Quoted from "Coldmami" Yes :) Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Btw - what about by just pressing SPACE (or another key) to set north to the current looking direction, should be even easier? "Center North" or similar labeled button plus spacebar is best in my opinion.

Tuesday, January 5th 2021, 9:52pm

Very simple vtour Boulevard de San Rafael in Habana

This is a work with panoramic picture made it with Xiomi Mijia original, without Photoshop. The Boulevard de San Rafael it is commercial street in Centro Habana, Cuba. www.mirapanoramas.nat.cu Greets, Fdo

Friday, January 1st 2021, 2:25am

My best wishes for all in 2021

Hi, this 2020 has been a hard year. But thanks to krpano, Klaus and the forum's friends I've been able to make the quarantine a useful period of work and learning. A very happier new year for all of you.

Monday, December 28th 2020, 7:05am

Object VR in 1.20.9

If the flicking stops when all the images have been loaded, maybe the solution may be an invisible (to the user) load, even maybe a "loading sequence" could appear, and then when the user starts to rotate the object it would be already fluently.

Saturday, December 26th 2020, 4:41pm

Object VR in 1.20.9

Hi, maybe a preload of images can be required

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 6:30am

[solved]

Thanks very much Panoyun. Perfect solution for me, ready to apply to real project. 3 of 3 working fine. Very grateful, Fernando

Saturday, November 28th 2020, 8:27pm

[solved] How to use get(name) in JS code

Hi, Index. No solved yet. There is error: Unknown action: filldata. The attachment it is full demo with your 2 variants. Please check it. Thanks again for your help.

Saturday, November 28th 2020, 2:46am

[solved] How to use get(name) in JS code

Hi friend Index My question is a little different. I need that the var "name" captures the hotspot's name that triggers the action: I don't want to manually set the hotspot name. When coding in krpano for example: trace (get(hotspot[get(name)].userdescription)); I don't need to declare the hotspot name because "get name" does that function automatic. In the same way I need JS to detect the hotspot name that triggers the action. Best regards and very thankful for your quick help. Fernando