Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 280.

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 15:49

Forenbeitrag von: »martyhr«

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and Stickers - NEW UPDATE (2.0)

I like to figure some basic tasks. 1- Logo - I want to set Logo of my clinet( to the right or to another place), to set the size and want to go to specific URL when clicked( where do I do it?) I want have logo for the first or the first thre panos. Not all the time, is boring to see logo during the whole tour( 150-200 pano) 2- the same main TITLE of project - I do not want to see all the time the Project name 3- I like the ikons( text, url, image) in the editor, but in tour there are different m...

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 02:30

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and Stickers - NEW UPDATE (2.0)

Hi, how should I choose the templates? How to install or switch between templates - Butterfly,Spartacus dark and light. What is the difference? Here is my screenshot: Where is the Autotour feature? Should be in the Butterfly according your info. And I still see only 14 panos even if I have more than 14 in my directory....... Thanks

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 23:22

Thank you for tutorial Pawel and Piotr. Just small question. If I shoot my pano with Nikkor 10,5mm, what would you recomend to shoot video with? The same lens or with "normal" one ? I have also Nikon 10-24mm. Thanks

Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 13:38

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Zitat von »AlexGrif« Quoted from "martyhr" Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? Hi! Simply add html link on the other pano. Example here Quoted from "martyhr" Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? Hi! Simply add html link on the other pano. Example here http://www.classic-ru.org/krpano_plugin/ There are a lot of usage for this plugin. Some of the features we can not imagine. After it there is no reason and no opportunity to make example for every case. Hi, if ...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017, 21:31

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? There is none in my htmlpagev3n folder. THX

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 21:35

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Zitat von »martyhr« If I set long text, I can not scroll down inside the info hotspot. See here: Thanx for the rapport. Update is send. OK. Zitat von »martyhr« How can I edit contexmenu? Is it possible? What you would like to add? I!d like to have my own logo and possibility to add lines. Or posibility to remove contexmenu from vtourskin.html and call my own contexmenu.xml. Zitat von »martyhr« Is there any button to hide the thumbs or Titles? For example hide the Cl...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 16:20

What should be in FB window? Id like to point here: https://www.facebook.com/muzeumholokaustusered/?fref=ts I get this: i use FB ID this "muzeumholokaustusered" - is it correct? I get this :

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 15:57

Is there any limitation for info POI? If I set long text, I can not scroll down inside the info hotspot. See here: How can I edit contexmenu? Is it possible? Is there any button to hide the thumbs or Titles? For example hide the Client logo? If I have dozens or hundrets panos, I wopuld appreciate to have Client logo for first pano and not during the whole tour. Even I'd like to have possibility to hide all buttons to enjoy panoramic picture alone. I can set the size of a link hotspot, but can I ...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 12:05

Hi, where can I report some troubles or suggestions for Builder?Here? First experience: I have 14 panos in a tour. If I want to add hotspot, builder offerrs me only 10 panos...

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 22:20

Yes please Piotr, it would be HUGE help for me. I used it years before and use it again and again. Thank you a lot in advance!! PS: I will buy your Builder anyway! It is very very good piece of work. Not piece but huge amount of work. VERY WELL DONE!

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 17:46

I do not know if questioned before, but anyway. Is it possible to hide ( from thumbnails) the desired panos? I mean for example I have 20 panos and I want to separate them to 4 groups and in each group hide one pano. It means than I have only 4 thumbnails for each group. Thank you Martin

Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 11:10

360 video - IOS 10 chrome browser - 360 videos played as regular videos on Chrome (Ver 53.0.2785.109)

Zitat von »AlexGrif« Hi Reggie! Use html page plugin It allows to place 360 video from youtube (as well as other pano and many other tings) Quick question( already sent in PM). I have youtube in HTML plugin. Must stop video first and then close the window. When video running and I close the plugin window, sound keeps playing. Is there any solution for this? Thank you

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2016, 13:58

Christmas present

We used to get Christmas presents from Klaus every year. Shall we look forward to get some this year as well?

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016, 23:21

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Zitat von »mattel« Hi, I'm having issue to use the tour editor, i ask me flashplayer (i did some tour edition with no pb previously) edit: nop, i' good, I RTFM :) RTFM again

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016, 19:36

thumbs for mormal mode and VR mode

Hi, I have smal tour. My customer wants on starting ( first one) pano navigation thumbs. But layer in the center work only for PC and for VR I need hotspots. My question is how to check if I am in VR mode or not. In "onstart" of the first pano I suppose to check if I am in VR mode and than set hotspots visible and layers not visible. And also check if I am out of VR mode, than set hotspot unvisible and layers visible. Am I clear? I just do not know what should be the right syntax for checking VR...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 08:22

hotspot on object VR

Just copy the example... I found int in one minute <hotspot name="infospot1" url="infobutton.png" visible="false" zorder="1" zoom="true" scale="5" onclick="showinfo(info1);set(hotspot[infospot1].zorder,2);"/><hotspot name="infospot2" url="infobutton.png" visible="false" zorder="1" zoom="true" scale="5" onclick="showinfo(info2);set(hotspot[infospot2].zorder,2);"/><hotspot name="infospot3" url="infobutton.png" visible="false" zorder="1" zoom="true" scale="5" onclick="showinfo(info3);set(hotspot[in...

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 01:06

I am looking photographers for

ul. Krakowska 1 32-020 Wieliczka Poland 18410 Argent Sur Sauldre France Drumul Gării Otopeni 49-51A Otopeni 075100 Romania