Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 18:37

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Using loadscene with vars

Hi, about the syntax itself - here the 'calc' action could be used to build the 'vars' parameter string: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#calc e.g. Quellcode 1 loadscene(get(startscene), calc('view.hlookat=' + nnn), MERGE); where 'nnn' should be a value or the name of a variable. Or here an example for more variables: Quellcode 1 loadscene(get(startscene), calc('view.hlookat=' + n1 + '&view.vlookat=' + n2), MERGE); This would work, but I would recommend a solution like this: Quellcode 1 2 lo...

Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 18:31

How to play video in fullscreen on iOS10?

Hi, I have now quickly added a 'playsinline' setting for the videoplayer plugin for the next release. Then it will be optionally possible to disable the default inline support. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 18:21

How to play video in fullscreen on iOS10?

Hi, Zitat von »Nupsi« German Moin Klaus! Wie oben schon geschrieben, finde ich keinen Weg oder Lösungsansatz um Videos unter iOS10 noch im Vollbildmodus abzuspielen. Alle Videos laufen automatisch als inline-videos ab und in der Doku fand ich auch keinen Hinweis darauf. Nur dass die "iphoneworkarounds" unter iOS10 automatisch inaktiv sind, da iOS10 ja inline unterstützt. Klingt so, als würden FS-Videos unter iOS10 schlicht nicht mehr unterstützt oder gewollt sein?! Antwort wäre nett Das Videopla...

Montag, 27. März 2017, 20:19

Krpano linux installation

Hi, haven't you got my mail? Here my mail answer again: Zitat the 'krpanotools' file is a binary executable file, not a script file! That means start it directly (without sh). For registering krpano for the current system user call: ./krpanotools register ### where ### is the license code. Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 27. März 2017, 20:16

How to determine the coordinates of inside distorted hotspot

Hi, do you mean that example: https://krpano.com/examples/usage/#dragable-hotspots Zitat Is it possible to determine the coordinates of any start point inside the hotspot? When krpano renders the hotspots by WebGL, then krpano internally determines the 2d coordinates on the hotspot image for the 'hit-testing' - and it would be theoretically possible to expose them (btw - I have also added a note for myself to consider exposing them ). But the problem is, they would be only available for the WebG...

Montag, 27. März 2017, 19:50

Bug in latest version 1.19.pr8

Hi, please no double posting! My answer here: krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Montag, 27. März 2017, 19:47

Exiting fullscreen WebVR Mode don't restore Krpano background color (inside Cordova)

Hi, do you have an example or test case? I can't reproduce this and also the webvr sources don't touch or change the bgcolor setting...? Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 27. März 2017, 19:45

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Hi, Zitat von »goee« So that mean I need to add devices="mobile" directly to each layers? Want to use devices="mobile" for layer not for style. Just wonder because it work in 1.18.x No bug, that's the intended way how it should work. The devices setting a kind of 'filter' - when its given value doesn't match the current device, then the xml element where it is defined will be 'filtered' or skipped during xml parsing. Here the related documentation: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devices Version 1....

Montag, 27. März 2017, 19:39

Textfield as VR spot

Hi, textfield support via WebGL rendering - and so also for WebVR will be there in the next release - and I'm already trying to release the next version asap. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 23. März 2017, 20:53

Issue with latest google chrome 57

Hi, that means Chrome doesn't offer WebGL and hardware accelerated graphics anymore on your system (for what reason whatever). And without that, displaying panos is not really possible. Chrome offers also software rendering via CSS 3D transforms but this is unfortunately broken/buggy in Chrome. Try updating your graphic card drivers or restarting your system. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 23. März 2017, 20:47

Why ???? I need my license now !

Hi, I have asked Share-It for the reason or more details about your order now and I will tell you more when I get an answer. Beside of this Share-It is normally working well and is a very good help to have more time for developing than for any kind of invoicing/licensing stuff... Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 22:26

Testing Server for Event with Multiple Users

Hi, it might work, but the testing server itself is a pretty simple server and mainly thought for simple testing. That's means it's not optimized for performance or high loads... When many users should access the tour the same time, it's probably better use a local Apache server for better performance... E.g. try 'Uniform Server' or 'WampServer' - they are easy and quick to install and run: http://www.uniformserver.com/ http://www.wampserver.com/en/ Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 22:18

12:1 cubic image to krpano

Hi, just as note - the next krpano release will support several stereoscopic formats directly as input. Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 22:13

CSS3D and Chrome 54 - strange image

Hi, that's the buggy CSS3D 'software-rendering' of Chrome. I think I will block CSS3D again in Chrome in the next krpano release until Google would really finally fix its CSS3D support... Best regards, Klaus

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 21:37

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Zitat von »goee« But it show error "ERROR: layer[mylayer] - style not found: mystyle" with 1.19-pr8 on desktop. That's correct- you had defined that style only on mobile!

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 21:35

[Solved] hotspots not working in VRMode: standard krpano 1.19 vtour droplet

Zitat von »mstoss« When entering a new scene, the screen turns black, leaving ONLY the hotspots. The previously visible scenes have gone. You can see this on a normal screen as well, no Error-message about missing tiles. Hi, you would need to remove also that part from the <image> elements: Quellcode 1 if="!webvr.isenabled" Otherwise there would be no <image> there when loading the scene and being in VR mode. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 2. März 2017, 11:13

"blendcubes" mit html5 möglich?

Hi, ich habe hier jetzt das alte 'blendcubes720' Beispiel aktualisiert: https://krpano.com/examples/blendcubes720/ Es funktioniert jetzt mit HTML5 und Flash gleichermaßen. Ein Download-Link zu dem Beispiel selbst ist im Beispiel ebenfalls enthalten. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 07:23

krpanotools - Linux?

Zitat von »Hellkeeper« I hope I'm just overlooking something ... are there krpanotools for Linux? Yes: https://krpano.com/download/

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 07:20

Erstellen von Enduser-CDs mit lauffähiger Tour für MAC/Win & jeweils diversen Browsern?

Hi, Zitat von »klausesser« Wohin wird der testingserver mitkopiert? In das aktuelle Verzeichnis der Tour. Wenn das 'tour_testingserver' Programm gestartet wird, dann startet ein kleiner lokaler Webserver mit dem aktuellen Verzeichnis as 'Root' Verzeichnis verwendet. Zusätzlich öffnet das Programm dann den Link zu diesem lokalem Webserver in dem aktuelle Default-Browser. Einfach einmal ausprobieren (z.B. per MAKE VTOUR droplet) - sollte relativ selbsterklärend sein. Zitat von »klausesser« Wenn ic...