Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 293.

Sonntag, 18. Juni 2017, 18:38

Forenbeitrag von: »martyhr«

Really upset with loss of color and contrast with MY PHOTOSHOP - ((not VRTOUR droplet)) !!

Sacha, my friend, you saved my life. I owe you. Thanks a lot !! Sorry to Klaus. That was MY FAULT and NOT Krpano !!

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 08:39

Really upset with loss of color and contrast with MY PHOTOSHOP - ((not VRTOUR droplet)) !!

Hi Sacha, probably this is fault of my PS6. Inside PS I see this: http://www.virtualczech.cz/hornimarsov/originaltif.jpg and outside in Krpano or in Infarview this: http://www.virtualczech.cz/hornimarsov/krpanotour.jpg I am a litlle bit desparate, beacuse now only "predict" how this would look like..... This is error of my PS and not KRPANO. But how to solve it? My original post looks like this: http://www.virtualczech.cz/hornimarsov/post.jpg

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 00:04

Hi, I can not solve it !! I have nice colored tiff with contrast. Aftert VRTOUR multires droplet I loose color and contrast. WHY???? See: Original tif: Final vrtour of Krpano:

Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 17:05

What I missed with Textfield in 1.19.pr10 ??

I need help how to solve that behavior. 1.simple text 2. good in tour_editor.html 3: WRONG in index.html ??

Mittwoch, 26. April 2017, 14:45

Textfield as VR spot

ASAP a month ago...

Mittwoch, 19. April 2017, 10:25

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (3.1.0)

Hi, which parametr is for opening/hiding the thumb strip? I want to start my tour with opened thumb strip but can not find it :-( <krpano version="1.19" title="Virtual Tour"> <include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" if="singlepano != 0"/> <!-- customize skin settings: maps, gyro, webvr, thumbnails, tooltips, layout, design, ... --> <butterfly_settings header_open_ico="[i class='fa fa-ellipsis-v' aria-hidden='true'/]" fullscreen_ico="[i class='fa fa-arrows-alt' aria-hidden='true'/]" vr_ico="[i class='fa...

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 17:29

Nested layer/hotspots as VR hotspots.

...just blue empty screen...

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 17:27

Feature for "vtour editor replacement"

1 - section/category ( subcategory) ( I have huge tour more than 100 panos and need to sort them to the specific groups) 2 - switch for hide/show the panorama thumbnail in the strip/section/category ( I use multitile flat panorama for example of writen documents in a panorama - do not want to bother the pano strip with all these thumbs - example here: http://pamatnik-vitkov.dvacatestoleti.eu…ml?startscene=5 3- control bar for the custom distorted video ( the same link as above) 4 - window inside...

Dienstag, 11. April 2017, 23:29

Alle Hotspots per Button ein- und ausblenden

do you mean this button? http://www.tugendhat.eu/tour/tour.htm right bellow next to the speaker hides all hotspots.......

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 23:12

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (3.1.0)

I still do not understand the philosophy of the LOGO module. In module I can set only tooltip and url of the logo. But I do not want to have LOGO sign where I have to click to see thee logo on the grey background. I want to place my logo to the left upper corner for example and after click on it, go to the home page of my client's web for example. And my logos have different shape. Maybe I am doing something wrong. What? Well. I can put my own code with my logo myself into a xml file. Can I some...

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 21:06

Quoted Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Is there any simple way how to order them? My clinet suddenly want to change the order. What order do you mean? Well, I know how to change order. Just change the lines with <pano name=...> in the tourdata.xml. But how to add one or more new panos to the finished tour? I do not want to build the same tour with all hotsports again from the scratch.

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 20:33

Hi, I am testing the version3.0 and would like to add 3D video. Here I can insert my video on this wall, but if I click to add video, nothing happens. I am trying also to add on the same spot the picture jpg and still nothing. Are there here any special steps? And another question. Is there control panel for such a 3D video? My client want to choose part of a video, rewind etc. like the ordinary Youtube video. THX Martin

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 15:49

I like to figure some basic tasks. 1- Logo - I want to set Logo of my clinet( to the right or to another place), to set the size and want to go to specific URL when clicked( where do I do it?) I want have logo for the first or the first thre panos. Not all the time, is boring to see logo during the whole tour( 150-200 pano) 2- the same main TITLE of project - I do not want to see all the time the Project name 3- I like the ikons( text, url, image) in the editor, but in tour there are different m...

Mittwoch, 22. März 2017, 02:30

Hi, how should I choose the templates? How to install or switch between templates - Butterfly,Spartacus dark and light. What is the difference? Here is my screenshot: Where is the Autotour feature? Should be in the Butterfly according your info. And I still see only 14 panos even if I have more than 14 in my directory....... Thanks

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 23:22

Thank you for tutorial Pawel and Piotr. Just small question. If I shoot my pano with Nikkor 10,5mm, what would you recomend to shoot video with? The same lens or with "normal" one ? I have also Nikon 10-24mm. Thanks

Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 13:38

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Zitat von »AlexGrif« Quoted from "martyhr" Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? Hi! Simply add html link on the other pano. Example here Quoted from "martyhr" Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? Hi! Simply add html link on the other pano. Example here http://www.classic-ru.org/krpano_plugin/ There are a lot of usage for this plugin. Some of the features we can not imagine. After it there is no reason and no opportunity to make example for every case. Hi, if ...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017, 21:31

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Hi, where do I find the sample of pano inside a pano?? There is none in my htmlpagev3n folder. THX

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 21:35

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Zitat von »martyhr« If I set long text, I can not scroll down inside the info hotspot. See here: Thanx for the rapport. Update is send. OK. Zitat von »martyhr« How can I edit contexmenu? Is it possible? What you would like to add? I!d like to have my own logo and possibility to add lines. Or posibility to remove contexmenu from vtourskin.html and call my own contexmenu.xml. Zitat von »martyhr« Is there any button to hide the thumbs or Titles? For example hide the Cl...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 16:20

What should be in FB window? Id like to point here: https://www.facebook.com/muzeumholokaustusered/?fref=ts I get this: i use FB ID this "muzeumholokaustusered" - is it correct? I get this :